DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] FINALS: SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. RUSEV

RIPPA

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. RUSEV  

159 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE YOUR WINNER

I voted for Rusev, but I wish I could take that vote back. Nakamura was clearly the better wrestler last year and had matches that were far better than Rusev's.

I spite voted against Nakamura for beating Zayn, but that was wrong.

Fuck Rusev. Russian ass Tazmaniac lookin motherfucker.

There is no wrong vote in this poll. 

Did you see Rusev last night?  Holy shit...Dude tossed around those heavy ass set monitors like they were made of paper.

I have not. In the office today and no access to Hulu Plus. When I work from home on Tuesdays, my normal ritual is to play the 90 minute Raw on Hulu Plus. However, I've seen a bunch of dudes do that stuff, namely Brock, and no one comes close to the mayhem he's created.

I voted for Rusev, but I wish I could take that vote back. Nakamura was clearly the better wrestler last year and had matches that were far better than Rusev's.

I spite voted against Nakamura for beating Zayn, but that was wrong.

Fuck Rusev. Russian ass Tazmaniac lookin motherfucker.

There is no wrong vote in this poll. 

Did you see Rusev last night?  Holy shit...Dude tossed around those heavy ass set monitors like they were made of paper.

Hell Rusev picking up a dead John Cena off the ground like Cena was a paperweight is impressive too.

That would be outstanding.  No way it makes the actual tournament, but maybe something that could be done before/after it.

Shit, is there anything stopping us from doing that now as long as it's outside the tournament?

I think the most interesting thing to come out of this years March Madness is the unabashed hatred that people have for Bad Luck Fale. It's astounding. Can we get Davey vs. Fale for next years March Madness?

Whoa whoa whoa, buddy. I don't dislike Fale that much.

• Like 1

I guess Rusev needed to get used to losing. All downhill from here.  :(

By next March he'll have the Titus O'Neill role of "He's having really good sub-10 minutes on Superstars guys!"

Debbie_Downer.PNG

• Like 1

Part of my reason for voting Nakamura is so I can make Cristobal's quote about how a Japanese dude had a 0% chance of winning in to a signature.

So you're saying Cristobal is no ... crystal ball, then?

Part of my reason for voting Nakamura is so I can make Cristobal's quote about how a Japanese dude had a 0% chance of winning in to a signature.

I take comfort in being a former March Madness Prediction Champion...even if I am the Miz of March Madness.

So you're saying Cristobal is no ... crystal ball, then?

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

• Like 1

Hey!

Oh, wait, yeah, that's cool.

I just never should have entered again after winning.  Both made this year more fun to not have a rooting interest (other than Cena, natch) and I could have retired undefeated.