DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] R3: JOHN CENA vs. MINORU SUZUKI

RIPPA

JOHN CENA vs. MINORU SUZUKI  

103 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

Kind of feels like they have had similar years in some ways.  Both guys were on cruise control for a while and/or underdelivered at times.  Both guys had really high peaks that rank with the best stuff in the World from the time period in question.  Both guys currently being used to elevate secondary title/act.  Holding off on this for now.  Suzuki is the ultimate "guy I want to vote for, but not sure I can justify it." 

Kind of feels like they have had similar years in some ways.  Both guys were on cruise control for a while and/or underdelivered at times.  Both guys had really high peaks that rank with the best stuff in the World from the time period in question.  Both guys currently being used to elevate secondary title/act.  Holding off on this for now.  Suzuki is the ultimate "guy I want to vote for, but not sure I can justify it." 

I have similar feelings but I will be brave and vote for Suzuki.

I love him, but I'm not sure Suzuki had anything better than the triple threat with Rollins and Brock this year. Vote Cena.

Feel the same way. I'd also add in Brock Lesnar's dominant win against John Cena at SummerSlam 2014 as well.