DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] R2: LUKE HARPER vs. NEGRO CASAS

RIPPA

LUKE HARPER vs. NEGRO CASAS  

106 members have voted

1. 1. I'M SORRY I'M MAKING YOU CHOOSE

Voting against a living breathing legend hurts my heart, but I will continue to support Luke Harper in this deal.

Suplexin', superkickin', discus lariatin' Bruiser Brody for the new generation is your Wrasslin' Jesus Superworker.

• Like 1

Harper had those tags against the Usos that are my favorite traditional tag matches in YEARS from this company and also he tried to murder Dolph Ziggler on a few occasions and did a damn fine job of entertaining me along the way. Harper is awesome and I will vote for him as long as I can come up with reasoning for it. 

This is the worst. Negro Casas is amazing. He is awesome in everything. He is a small man that I absolutely believe could kick the ever loving crap out of me. Luke Harper though....I think Luke Harper had more stuff I enjoyed this year than Cesaro did last year. I know tastes change, and we can't always crown the mid card super worker, but Harper does so much week to week. He can work any style with anyone on that roster, and makes people look so strong while doing it. i don't think anyone has had a more giving year than Luke Harper. 

Voted for Harper.

I hate it and it pisses me off because I would have voted Casas over all but a few people in this whole thing.  What killed him is those periods every year where CMLL just doesn't seem to do anything with him.  

Honestly if CMLL allowed Casas to work C-show matches against random undercard acts I'd have probably voted for him.