DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 3/12/15

victor

I'm just recently getting back into watching wrestling and I'm enjoying it so far but I don't like when things are ridiculously transparent.  The Daniel Bryan monologue to the fans about why he's involved in the IC title picture.  It's like they said to please go out there and make sure everyone understands that you're not in the world title picture and make up some reasons for wanting the IC title. 

They should run an angle where Big Show constantly backs up the toilet with his giant sized shits. The authority need to bring in a personal plumber to follow Show around and unclog the toilets. This would be a good gimmick to bring Kevin Owens up in. KO Plumbing...We Knock the Shit Out of Pipes. Finally KO gets fed up and turns on Show.

Wait, someone turns on Big Show? Isn't it always the other way around?

Big Show will never expect someone to turn on him. It's the perfect plan.

Imagine if Sting did it.

Sting would just be getting revenge for when Show turned on him in 1998. He might expect it. 

What in the fuck was that ending? Why isn't their more discussion on this? Is the apathy so strong that people simply don't care anymore.. it was totally bizarre, strangest thing I've seen since the anal bleeding call on Raw. Does Vince have a fascination with peoples assholes?

Apparently you get yelled at for being a "naysayer" around here, so there's no point in chiming in.

• Like 2

What in the fuck was that ending? Why isn't their more discussion on this? Is the apathy so strong that people simply don't care anymore.. it was totally bizarre, strangest thing I've seen since the anal bleeding call on Raw. Does Vince have a fascination with peoples assholes?

In one of Ambrose's interviews he explained how a lot of what he says just comes to him. I'm guessing he was told to go out there and make it seem like the ic feud was becoming personal. The turd thing was what he came up with.

At this point the entire ic thing feels like a way to shove anyone people actually care about so far down the card that the fans won't mess (or care) with the main event feuds.

There we go, fixed it for you.

So two weeks out from Wrestlemania, the best ending they can come up with for their B show is two of your most over babyfaces calling your most over babyface a turd and then just abruptly cutting to black?  

Seriously. This is bad.

Only way it could get worse is if WWE's entire history was revealed to be the fantasy of an a crazy old man with a fascination with poop jokes and a snowglobe.  Oh, and Bryan decided to become a lumberjack.

Bryan can turn heel and debut a new character, the Turd Burgler (sic).

The sad thing is TL Hopper vs. the Turd Burgler could end up being more compelling than anything they do run this year,

Bryan cosplaying as the Repo Man needs to happen.
That's what Adam Pearce is for, cosplaying as Repo Man.

I heard off-air audio from after SD went off the air.  Bryan was asking the fans if he was a "turd" and getting mad because he thought they were a bit divided.

Hopefully that won't become the new "Nugget"...