DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] R2: SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. TITUS O'NEIL

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. TITUS O'NEIL  

110 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I think we all like Titus O'Neil a lot. He had that one kinda shitty match with Sami Zayn, but then he made up for it. He's super charismatic, has a great look, wrestles a good big man style and there's only some small tweaks he needs. His problem is that he isn't just lost in the shuffle, he's buried in the shuffle, and he's only recently started to get dug out of there.

I also admit to being one of the bigger Titus fans here, but even I can't vote for him in this matchup.

I like Titus most as a tag guy, I was actually really happy to see the PTP reteam.  Nakamura is walking charisma though.  When he is on a screen I want to watch what he's doing. Easy vote here, even though Titus had a good year.

I'm still baffled every time I see Nakamura. I remember his debut and he was boring shooter guy # 976, and then I kind of tuned out of japanese wrestling for a while. I come back to it, see Nakamura and it's like an entirely different person.

I like Titus! I think he'd be a lot better off if they had never broken the PTPs up, though. 

I watched Titus in person this year. I think it was vs. Big E (who I also like) for a Superstars taping and it was quite fun. Titus is very charismatic and he has the bark and other little things to keep the crowd.  But obviously he wasn't going to win this.

I should have went to bat for Big E being in this tourney. Dude is probably the most criminally underutilized guy on the main roster, and that is saying something.