DVDVR Message Board

2015 Non-Event General MMA Talk Thread

Elsalvajeloco

I think Cormier kinda fits perfectly into that roll. He reminds me of a bunch of old ex-football playing NFL analysts and that's what they (Fox) probably want anyway. It also helps that he is completely comfortable on mic in studio, which applies to far too few MMA fighters for it to be a rotating crew. So he ain't going anywhere.

All will finally be righted in the MMA universe.  Hope they have Frank on standby.

I saw something about the local commission and boy it would be funny if either Kimbo and/or Ken failed their medicals. That would be a riot.

I think Cormier kinda fits perfectly into that roll. He reminds me of a bunch of old ex-football playing NFL analysts and that's what they (Fox) probably want anyway. It also helps that he is completely comfortable on mic in studio, which applies to far too few MMA fighters for it to be a rotating crew. So he ain't going anywhere.

That makes sense plus you get the added benefit of people hate watching the show because they want to see what crazy shit the person they dislike will say next.

@caposa has a hilarious Vine comp of said event and that's all I need to see as far as I'm concerned.

Believe me, you need to see the entire thing. That clip doesn't do it justice.

Anton Tabuena @antontabuena 2m

Dana just announced that #UFCFightNightManila will air 10 am. First morning show on FS1... 10 am ET is 11pm in the Philippines.

Dan Lambert and Glenn Robinson are your TUF coaches and the new season premieres on 4/22.

Luis Buscapé and Steve Carl among the cast for TUF 21.

Bones and Rumble just trolled Dana. They faced off and Bones shoved Rumble with his forehead and Rumble shoved him back and faked brawling before they started laughing as Dana desperately tried to break them up.