DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Why the fuck would he stand so far away from the pool side? Why the fuck would he do that in the first place? 

I was wondering the same thing. I always liked Hernandez and TNA definitely dropped the ball on him- but what the fuck was that?

Kurt Angle in a wheelchair is the second best wrestling wheelchair personality of all time with Ric Flair TNA 2010 run topping them all. Hogan rolling Flair down to the ring on a 2010 episode of Impact was both side and funny at the same time.

I'd like to believe that most wrestlers go out for a beer after the show with each other to prove there's no hard feelings for the shit they did to each other during matches.

But how the fuck do you approach a guy to say sorry for that shit? Do you wake him up or check him into a hospital or what...

I am expecting each and every one of you to click like on this one. Yes, I suck at making gifs, but god dammit, it's the Backwoods Bulgaria Brute Brotherhood.

Except someone a page back posted a better angle of the same spot, and didn't beg for likes.

You disgust me.

That's more than fair. In my excitement for the spot, I rushed to the thread and missed it (it was an exciting spot, a very exciting spot and I wanted to drop everything and share it with the world). Everyone go back and like the post from our friend from spanish keyboards a page back too. 

Someone posted a more complete version of the match btw, and I know we're only in Feb, but it's definitely one of the top five WWE matches of the year so far (and what a great week of WWE output between this, the NXT special, the Tag Team Turmoil, and Sin Cara/Cesaro).

The way the screen cap on that video looks - the play button covers Rusev's trucks so it looks like he is just wrestling in just dress socks.

And someone needs to get me the full version of the Survival Tobita match ASAP

• Like 1