DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

All you have to do with Samoa Joe is make him Tyler Breeze's bodyguard for a few months, and then bring them up to the main roster together.

I'm okay with this.

I could see it as a kind of take on the Miz-Bryan NXT stuff, only with Breeze oblivious to who Joe is, or the commentators talking about how Joe was considered one of the best in the world until he "disappeared... kind of like Sting did..."

I thought Lucha Underground was making guys sign contracts that forbid them to work anywhere else but Lucha Underground?

Ricochet is still working PWG and he's one of LUs top guys. I believe they have to clear independent bookings with LU first though.

think Ricochet's Lucha Underground contract says he can't work any particular non-LU show that's going to air on TV or be broadcast as an iPPV.

He's on just about every EVOLVE show.

I thought Lucha Underground was making guys sign contracts that forbid them to work anywhere else but Lucha Underground?

Ricochet is still working PWG and he's one of LUs top guys. I believe they have to clear independent bookings with LU first though.

I think Ricochet's Lucha Underground contract says he can't work any particular non-LU show that's going to air on TV or be broadcast as an iPPV.

He's on just about every EVOLVE show.

My argument would be that Ricochet doesn't even wrestle for Lucha Underground.

• Like 1

Joe carrying Finn to the ring a la Big Sal carrying Little Guido to the ring would be awesome. Also a big fan of that Grantland bracket having zero number 1 seeds. Steve Sanders being in the tournament is BS though, since he was clearly at best #3.

Browsing reddit and came across this story in a thread where bouncers were telling their war stories:

I was a bouncer back in the 90's and I had to throw Rick Flair out. He wasn't the problem but every drunk fratboy in the place wanted to fight him. He's 5-foot-nothin and that really seemed to wind everyone up. I just asked him to leave and he did. He knew what was going on. The best part was he was talking with a bachelorette party and when he left he took a huge percentage of the girls in the place with him. It was hilarious.

Browsing reddit and came across this story in a thread where bouncers were telling their war stories:

I was a bouncer back in the 90's and I had to throw Rick Flair out. He wasn't the problem but every drunk fratboy in the place wanted to fight him. He's 5-foot-nothin and that really seemed to wind everyone up. I just asked him to leave and he did. He knew what was going on. The best part was he was talking with a bachelorette party and when he left he took a huge percentage of the girls in the place with him. It was hilarious.

Wait, Ric Flair is five feet tall?