DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

We honestly need Cena and Bryan to knock up their Bella Twin so that in 20 years we could get John Cena Jr. and Daniel Bryan Jr. in a cousin tag team. Of course, WWE would probably just break them up in like 3 months, turn Cena's kid into the Shawn Michaels of the team while Bryan's kid gets stuck as the Marty Jannetty.

It's surreal that we live in a world where John Cena and Daniel Bryan's kids may actually be related.

The angle would culminate in a shocking twist that John Jr. was actually fathered by Bryan and vice versa.

epGxjhN.png

It's so perfect he's wearing a Latrell Spreewell jersey

We honestly need Cena and Bryan to knock up their Bella Twin so that in 20 years we could get John Cena Jr. and Daniel Bryan Jr. in a cousin tag team. Of course, WWE would probably just break them up in like 3 months, turn Cena's kid into the Shawn Michaels of the team while Bryan's kid gets stuck as the Marty Jannetty.

It's surreal that we live in a world where John Cena and Daniel Bryan's kids may actually be related.

The angle would culminate in a shocking twist that John Jr. was actually fathered by Bryan and vice versa.

epGxjhN.png

It's so perfect he's wearing a Latrell Spreewell jersey

That's how you know he's shooting.

• Like 4

When was it recognized publicly in kayfabe that Vince McMahon was owner of the WWF? Like all throughout the 90s when he was announcing Raw and PPV's, was it known then? Or did it not come out till the Austin feud? I've been watching since 89 and I honestly can't recall.

When was it recognized publicly in kayfabe that Vince McMahon was owner of the WWF? Like all throughout the 90s when he was announcing Raw and PPV's, was it known then? Or did it not come out till the Austin feud? I've been watching since 89 and I honestly can't recall.

I know it was alluded to many times before, but the earliest I remember anyone stating it outright was 1996, when Jim Ross did his "I have no loyalty to the WWF" promo and brought out the new Razor Ramon and Diesel.

• Like 1

In a video clip on a very early episode of Raw Vince/WWE is being given an award from some charitable organization and his lower third read something like "Vince McMahon, President of Titan Sports".  So not explicitly stated as owner of the company but at least recognition that he was more than just the announcer.

• Like 1

I don't recall it being mentioned on WWF TV until around the time of the MSG Stunner, but I first heard it on, of all things, an episode of the tabloid TV show "Hard Copy".  I was a preteen (10-11, not sure which depending on the exact date of the episode), but they mentioned him as the "WWF Owner" while discussing the steroid controversy that eventually led to the trial.  It was a surprise to be sure, obviously I knew that it was, as we say now, a "work", but I truly did not know that he owned the company.