DVDVR Message Board

These are for Dean but enjoy anyway... LPWA

RIPPA

I will hijack this, but in a good way.  Not with LPWA matches, but something nearly as good.

WOW Unleashed

RIOT vs. Wendy Wheels

Hardcore Rules / Falls Count Anywhere

WOW Episode 14

Caged Heat (Delta Lotta Pain & Loca) vs. Tanja and Roxy Powers

Jwanudace Cadence aka Delta Lotta Pain was awesome enough to post all of Caged Heat's matches on her YouTube channel.
  • Like 1

Still the craziest ref bump ever. He folded up like a concertina.

I went back and watched for the ref bump and thought "Eh, it was alright."  Didn't think it was that special.  Then I kept watching and HOLY SHIT!  Where exactly did the ref think he was going to land?  In a swimming pool?

I went back and watched for the ref bump and thought "Eh, it was alright."  Didn't think it was that special.  Then I kept watching and HOLY SHIT!  Where exactly did the ref think he was going to land?  In a swimming pool?

For those not around during the WOW run, the nickname for that guy was Ref Hardy.  He used to eat firey death on any bump.  I think he kept trying to top himself.  At the PPV he was taking like Shane McMahon level retarded bumps.  Like he got chased up some scaffold or rigging so he could take a big fall.

Yeah, Psycho Josh Milton was the best bumping ref ever, but you cannot sleep on Loca bumping like a freak for the spinning leg lariat that I am fairly certain legit catches her right in the throat.  Someone did not tell the Warrior Woman that this was a work.

More WOW.

Riot murders Bronco Billie.... again...

and the rare Roxy "DAT ASS!" Powers victory.  Here she works Jane Blonde. With Roxy working a quasi shootfight gimmick, why they never gave Roxy a finisher like a heel hook or something, I don't know.

Sadly, I can find no HD quality matches of Becky, The Farmer's Daughter hitting the Barn Burner 450 Splash.  The Becky vs. Jungle Grrl match from the PPV is there, but I was sad because Becky jobbed out.

That, and Jungle Grrl misses the ladder gimmick finisher by a mile and appears to headbutt Becky right in the kneecaps.

For those not around during the WOW run, the nickname for that guy was Ref Hardy.  He used to eat firey death on any bump.  I think he kept trying to top himself.  At the PPV he was taking like Shane McMahon level retarded bumps.  Like he got chased up some scaffold or rigging so he could take a big fall.

He climbed the cage in the main event. 

(Why. yes, I had front row seats. Blame Mike Sweetser.)

More WOW goodness for Dean.

WOW Episode 16

Caged Heat vs. Beckie, The Farmer's Daughter & Bronco Billie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpRxI6GhbAE

This match was for a spot in the bracket for the WOW Tag Title Tournament, but it was also part of the build for the Splash vs. Splash match on the PPV between Beckie and Jungle Grrl.

We here at DVDVR fondly remember this as the match where Delta Lotta Pain destroys Beckie's pancreas with a Harlem Hangover.

There needs to be a general purpose thread for things for Dean to enjoy. There is a 2001 Electrawoman and Dynagirl pilot with Marky Post as Electrawoman....

WHAT?!?!?!  That can't be true.  I can't even make a coherent furious masturbation joke with this many Dean's Teen Fauntasies colliding so majestically.

If only Markie Post and Riot got drunk with 1981 Debbie Harry and I was driving them home and then they decided to...

There needs to be a general purpose thread for things for Dean to enjoy. There is a 2001 Electrawoman and Dynagirl pilot with Marky Post as Electrawoman....

WHAT?!?!?!  That can't be true. 

Yep, it's on the YouTubes.

• 7 months later...