DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

Eh, I don't care that he has little bitchfits with the refs, I just want to see him get a nice clubbering lariat from Michael Bennett.

One day in his last season Brady will get clobbered and carted off a la Favre and I can only imagine how amazing a day that will be for the internet.

The memes will be AMAZING.

Hopefully whoever gets him does the Sid "last rites" thing too. Hell the player could do a "fund anything" drive and the fans would pay his fine for taunting. . . .

• Like 1

Eh, I don't care that he has little bitchfits with the refs, I just want to see him get a nice clubbering lariat from Michael Bennett.

One day in his last season Brady will get clobbered and carted off a la Favre and I can only imagine how amazing a day that will be for the internet.

Not a meme, but oh well...

Here's a story, of a man named Brady,

Who was busy getting his ass owned,

Two anchormen, alleged "roughing the passer",

Cause, they knew he was boned.

• Like 2

d951cab5-f28c-486c-ad94-8c2a408ad1c6_ful

3skbpo.jpg

Keep on hatin' 

• Like 2

3skbpo.jpg

Keep on hatin' 

Well video taping your opponents walk throughs has its benefits. . . how have they done since it was banned by the way? No rings?!  What a coincidence. . . .

• Like 6

Even with Rose back, the Wiz kids still matchup well against the Bulls.

I know a lot people like the Bulls this year, but if they face a healthy Wiz team with homecourt, I like the Wiz chances against them right now.

Wrong thread, LOL

Re: Brady, his rings and spygate 

It's not like they fell off a cliff after spygate. They're still one of the most dominant teams in football. I don't know why they can't close the deal lately. Curse of the Spy? I mean, the Patriots won their last Super Bowl in 2004 so maybe the Bambino got lost and moved to Foxboro. 

3skbpo.jpg

Keep on hatin' 

Looks like someone's extra salty.

I used some fancy moderator buttons to move MJ's basketball post OUTTA HERE!!!!!

So my soccer league has scheduled us to play at 11 pm on the night of the Super Bowl. This means no drinking while watching the Super Bowl now. If it ends up being Pats/Shithawks, I'm going to take a pre-game nap.

I don't get the they haven't done shit since Spygate talking point. As if being able to watch walkthroughs would have stopped the ball from sticking to David Tyree's head? They were the most consistent, winningest team before Spygate, they've been the most consistent, winningest team since. Winning and losing Super Bowls comes down to an element of luck.

• Like 2

I don't get the they haven't done shit since Spygate talking point. As if being able to watch walkthroughs would have stopped the ball from sticking to David Tyree's head? They were the most consistent, winningest team before Spygate, they've been the most consistent, winningest team since. Winning and losing Super Bowls comes down to an element of luck.

They must have found something great , because Goodell had to destroy the tapes. If it was there was nothing there, I doubt he would have. . . 

It's really sad that that Pats have gone 10 years without a Super Bowl win. It really does underscore how dominant they've been over that period. 

And I've never read too much into Goodell's actions. The man is such an idiot that he probably destroyed the tapes without watching them. And like has been said, how much could that REALLY have helped? You still need talent to pull it off on the field. If you let the Browns do all of the filming they want, it still isn't going to make them into the Patriots circa early 2000s. Was it wrong? Yes, but its impact is WAY too overstated by Patriot haters.