DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

I think depending on how much heat Eva gets will determine how quickly she gets a title shot against Sasha. While Brooklyn Takeover should have Becky/Sasha 2, if they're gonna bring up the NXT Horsewomen, I could see them go for Sasha/Eva with possible Bella-ference accidentally on purpose giving the NXT Women's Title to Eva Marie.

Of course the problem with that is assuming the Horsewomen get called up, the only faces left are Carmella and Blue Pants

EDIT: You could also have all four NXT Horsewomen debut and take out the Bellas/Fox/Paige and build to a Survivor Series match between Team WWE Diva and the NXT Horsewomen

I think depending on how much heat Eva gets will determine how quickly she gets a title shot against Sasha. While Brooklyn Takeover should have Becky/Sasha 2, if they're gonna bring up the NXT Horsewomen, I could see them go for Sasha/Eva with possible Bella-ference accidentally on purpose giving the NXT Women's Title to Eva Marie.

Of course the problem with that is assuming the Horsewomen get called up, the only faces left are Carmella and Blue Pants

EDIT: You could also have all four NXT Horsewomen debut and take out the Bellas/Fox/Paige and build to a Survivor Series match between Team WWE Diva and the NXT Horsewomen

I think people will be very surprised how little time it takes Jessie McKay to be considered the "next" NXT Super Diva of the future. She won't be Sasha (because who is), but she's very talented already.

• Like 2

I think people will be very surprised how little time it takes Jessie McKay to be considered the "next" NXT Super Diva of the future. She won't be Sasha (because who is), but she's very talented already.

By that same token- especially if Charlotte/Sasha and/or the Horsewomen are about ready to be called up, and Takeover being in the Barclays Center makes the longstanding "Why not let the NXT women main event Takeover?" question a little unfeasible at least for this go-round, wouldn't the best option to replenish the women and push the main event back to December for more time seem to be "Have Balor/Owens main event in Brooklyn- but in exchange, give Jessie McKay the token 'Indy Standout makes their NXT Debut at Takeover' match instead of Uhaa Nation" for a somewhat equivalent honor for the women? 

Yeah, Paige bringing up Sasha, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch to form the Four Horsewomen is the obvious play. 

I hope HHH can protect them from the typical shitty booking of women on the show. 

I would actually love it if Bailey came up with this group somehow and was lured by whoever they're feuding with because she's such a fangirl and turned on/humiliated. That would actually be the ideal way to introduce Bailey.

Man, I don't know about that. Also, the way you wrote that sentence makes Bayley sound like she'll turn based on a BDSM relationship, which you know, ew.

I think you have the Four Horsewomen come up and start wrecking all the women, who are soooooo hormonal like all women are, you know, and thus can't put up a unified front. Then, as it looks darkest for the women who have been invaded, Bayley comes up and shows them all how to be actual faces that act like good guys from week to week. Bayley's intervention shows the Bellas how to stop flipping from face to heel to face to heel each week and just become good guys. This newfound virtue, also known as being a decent human being, helps the women, led by Bayley and the Bellas, to come back and win the feud over the Four Horsewomen.

As an epilogue, we have a backstage segment where all the women come up and thank Bayley for reminding them what a regular person actually acts like and saving them from being outdated stereotypes about how crazy women are. They all leave after thanking Bayley, who then looks offscreen in the other direction and says, "Really, they should be thanking you. I couldn't have done this without your guidance." Camera pans over to show Sting, the ultimate good guy. "The student has become the master," he says. Bayley smiles and hugs him and then leaves. Sting looks after her, smiling as well, ensured in the knowledge that there is at least one good, pure soul in this company who can deal with the constant betrayals and deceit and remain a good, ethical person deep down.

Book that shit, please. 

• Like 5

Kong's broken down. Her in WWE wouldn't have lasted long anyway.

To be fair, if Kharma was still in the WWE, she would've been able to have the back surgery she's needed for a year.

Man, I don't know about that. Also, the way you wrote that sentence makes Bayley sound like she'll turn based on a BDSM relationship, which you know, ew.

I think you have the Four Horsewomen come up and start wrecking all the women, who are soooooo hormonal like all women are, you know, and thus can't put up a unified front. Then, as it looks darkest for the women who have been invaded, Bayley comes up and shows them all how to be actual faces that act like good guys from week to week. Bayley's intervention shows the Bellas how to stop flipping from face to heel to face to heel each week and just become good guys. This newfound virtue, also known as being a decent human being, helps the women, led by Bayley and the Bellas, to come back and win the feud over the Four Horsewomen.

As an epilogue, we have a backstage segment where all the women come up and thank Bayley for reminding them what a regular person actually acts like and saving them from being outdated stereotypes about how crazy women are. They all leave after thanking Bayley, who then looks offscreen in the other direction and says, "Really, they should be thanking you. I couldn't have done this without your guidance." Camera pans over to show Sting, the ultimate good guy. "The student has become the master," he says. Bayley smiles and hugs him and then leaves. Sting looks after her, smiling as well, ensured in the knowledge that there is at least one good, pure soul in this company who can deal with the constant betrayals and deceit and remain a good, ethical person deep down.

Book that shit, please. 

My only problem with this angle is there is very little chance the Horsewomen will get over as heels over the current divas. Every smark in the crowd will be going nuts for them, and sooner or later (sooner. Certainly sooner) they will realize those 4 are just flat better then their competitors. We live in an age right now that New = Good.

So book it the other way around? End result is a Survivor Series match with Team Bella (Brie, Nikki, Alicia, Cameron and Tamina) vs Four Horsewomen and their super special 5th member BAILEY!!!

Final survivors are Charlotte and Bailey and then *swerve* Charlotte turns on Bailey just like her daddy did to Sting.

If Flair has anything left in the tank we get Ric and Charlotte v Bailey and "Joker" Sting at Mania.

Is there a woman wrestling today with 15 years of experience?

Serious question. I feel like I'm overlooking someone obvious.

Pretty sure there are plenty of women in Mexico and Japan who have been working 15 years or longer in the business.

Most of the women in this picture:

CI0q6MYUkAAh0Rs.jpg

Hopefully all these women being called up leaves Emma to rule over the NXT women's division.

There's still the chipmunk.

Only after Eva Marie's year long reign (as seen on next season's Total Divas).

Actually, it should be Bayley's turn to hold down the division until all the newer girls improve/get their proper gimmicks.

nofuture's right. The belt is Eva Marie's so she can be a champion on Total Divas. The story will be how she came back from a life-threatening situation to train hard, she was the most hated person in NXT so she's the top heel and she did everything so quickly that she rose to the top of NXT.

nofuture's right. The belt is Eva Marie's so she can be a champion on Total Divas. The story will be how she came back from a life-threatening situation to train hard, she was the most hated person in NXT so she's the top heel and she did everything so quickly that she rose to the top of NXT.

STOP! Someone is going to read this shit and they are going to tell someone else and before you know it, THIS IS REAL.

Y'all are setting yourselves up for failure.  A lot of the people in this thread are going to be trying to jump from tall heights after the October PPV has a Sasha-Becky Lynch match that's five minutes of hair pulling and slap fighting.

I'm hoping this turns out well.  Sasha and Becky are capable of a lot more than the main roster divas generally show, and Charlotte isn't far behind.  But... not optimistic.  The divas division from start to this point in time doesn't offer a lot of hope for optimism.  I'm taking a "wait and see" attitude, but I'm thinking that even if the WWE transitions the divas division away from t and a and gives it a serious push, it will take years to gain traction.

• Like 1