DVDVR Message Board

2015 RING OF HONOR DISCUSSION THREAD

How could anyone watch more than 90 seconds of that?  Fucking terrible.  He does have a point about Evan Bourne though. There must have been some sucky sucky going on somewhere.  

It's actually not so bad.  He does stay in character for the whole thing, but there's some discussion about why he chose not to stay in TNA, and his work in Japan, and ... um ... his obsession w/ Cooking Mama ... and ... um ... well ... look, I just like Delirious, okay?

ETA: And it's "sook sook sook."  AHEM.

• Like 2

Never heard of Dalton Castile until catching him on the Pittsburgh affiliate's ROH airing about 20 minutes ago.  I wouldn't be surprised if there's a call from NXT in his future.  Decent look, size, and personality.

Also, the Sports Entertainment/Angry Guy stuff with Adam Cole comes off as pretty bush league in my opinion.

If you're familiar with CHIKARA at all, Dalton Castle works there as "Smooth Sailin'" Ashley Remington.

Saw Ashley Sixx at a St. Louis Anarchy show a few months back; I assume he was there with the other guys for an Elgin seminar that weekend.

Dalton Castle was tremendous.  Once he showed the peacock wings the crowd was fully into him.  Working that into the match made it pretty damn fun.  And loved the slightly modified version of "I want it now" for his theme.

But sure as shit looking at the CHIKARA commercial it definitely has him on there in a rich yachting outfit.  I really should get back into CHIKARA.

Ashley Sixx is an Ontario guy. He's pretty good and came back to wrestling last year after beating cancer  but yeah, Dalton Castle probably should have won.

It's pretty cool. I liked the last two NPWD shows. Last year's show was really just a way to hype Chikara's return, but Gulak usually puts on solid performances on these, so I look forward to Gulak/Remington despite not being super excited for the rest of the card. 

I'm actually surprised guys like Gulak or Busick aren't in ROH. (Gulak/Busick from the first NPWD is on youtube and is pretty good)

It's pretty cool. I liked the last two NPWD shows. Last year's show was really just a way to hype Chikara's return, but Gulak usually puts on solid performances on these, so I look forward to Gulak/Remington despite not being super excited for the rest of the card. 

I'm actually surprised guys like Gulak or Busick aren't in ROH. (Gulak/Busick from the first NPWD is on youtube and is pretty good)

They're probably under contract with Gabe.

I liked when Alberto chased after Lethal, he yanked dude at ringside's chair right out from under him and guy fell straight down onto his ass.

Joe Koff took Delirious, Jay Briscoe, and Adam Cole to get more money from Sinclair.  That meeting netted ROH a budget raise of $0.

He should've taken Mark Briscoe.  He's the one with the salesmanship.

• Like 1