DVDVR Message Board

2015 RING OF HONOR DISCUSSION THREAD

Rollins getting kicked out/quitting the authority and re-forming AOTF with Jacobs as his mouthpiece and Harper as his heater would get me to renew the network for the forseeable future.

Add Lacey and Necro then I'm driving the fucking bandwagon.

• Like 1

If Necro ever made it to the main roster, DVD would become a wasteland. Half the members' heads would explode, the other half would wet themselves in anticipation. There would be like 5 people left to post here.

Those five would bitch incessantly about Necro's misuse.

• Like 2

If Necro ever made it to the main roster, DVD would become a wasteland. Half the members' heads would explode, the other half would wet themselves in anticipation. There would be like 5 people left to post here.

But Necro would make a hell of a run in that year's March Madness.

But Necro would make a hell of a run in that year's March Madness.

Haha, winning every match 3-2!

Admittedly, that may only be funny to me ... March Madness tears us apart every year ...

• Like 1

The women's tournament is going to get half the board banned.

Yeah I offered to help Rippa figure out the 32 woman for the tournament but we'll see if anything comes from it.

I know Rippa was against AJ styles winning march madness and I will be leading the bandwagon against Charlotte winning the tournament.

Is anyone else tripping out to read that Jacobs is only 31? It feels like he must've been wrestling since he was 9.

Also, this.

082215%20Field%20of%20Honor.JPG

Night before SummerSlam. That should be hot as hell with all the superfans in town.

Yeah I offered to help Rippa figure out the 32 woman for the tournament but we'll see if anything comes from it.

I know Rippa was against AJ styles winning march madness and I will be leading the bandwagon against Charlotte winning the tournament.

Charlotte ain't touching Sasha.

• Like 2

Hopefully so but March Madness can be crazy plus I'm not sure how much the board as a whole watches women's wrestling. I know for sure that I'm in the minority on the board since I'm watched more woman's wrestling in 2014 to now then most of the other members on the board.

Given how bad a lot of the fans were at the show, I'm stunned they'd try MCU Park again.

All they have to do is refrain from announcing last call. That specific moment was when the show went off a cliff.

• Like 1

Hopefully so but March Madness can be crazy plus I'm not sure how much the board as a whole watches women's wrestling. I know for sure that I'm in the minority on the board since I'm watched more woman's wrestling in 2014 to now then most of the other members on the board.

Like "not watching shit" that stops people from voting in March Madness now. Rollins lost some votes because of "fuck Seth Rollins," not because of "yay Canyonero!"

Like "not watching shit" that stops people from voting in March Madness now. Rollins lost some votes because of "fuck Seth Rollins," not because of "yay Canyonero!"

True we'll see how things go with the 1st ever women's March Madness. I already know someone or several women will be in the field that should no fucking way be in the field.

Best thing by far on this week's ROH was Dalton Castle's entrance and his promo.

He is also pretty solid in the ring as well.  Clearly the man has some college wrestling experience given his moveset

By the way, I don't want anybody but the Briscoes to give me vital information about my prostrate on their TV show  ^_^

• Like 1

Best thing by far on this week's ROH was Dalton Castle's entrance and his promo.

He is also pretty solid in the ring as well.  Clearly the man has some college wrestling experience given his moveset

By the way, I don't want anybody but the Briscoes to give me vital information about my prostrate on their TV show  ^_^

Why don't you be a man like me, and put it on the line! *while lounging on his Boys*

Why wasn't he in March Madness?  I think he's my new favorite wrestler, he could go too he had some great amateur moves.  WWE needs to sign this guy and put him in NXT

And yeah, I just don't trust reDRagon like I would trust the Briscoes with my prostate