DVDVR Message Board

The Photos What We Took of Us

Pete

Went to the Spokane Indians vs Tri City Dust Devils game last night (my guys waxed Tri City, 16-4!)  Tri City has the son of former Los Angeles and San Diego Padres superstar Steve Garvey playing for them.  Garvey also spent a year playing in Spokane back in 1970 as part of "the greatest minor league team of all-time".  He'll be throwing out the first at tonight's game.  But...he was in the ballpark last night as well.  After the game, I turned around and, hey, look, there's Steve Garvey 5 feet from my box!  Nobody bugging him or anything, I went over to chat, welcomed him back to Spokane and got this photo:

tabe-garvey.jpg

Gonna try and get a print of this before tonight's game and see if I can't get it signed.

• Like 2

I actually posted this picture after the race itself, but I'm going to double dip and further indulge my narcissistic tendencies, since a slightly altered version is used as an ad for this year's race in August's Ultrarunning Magazine. 

10299052_10101543772055447_3304353662747

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some pics of me in the production of The Producers I'm in.

As a Wino during "King Of Broadway"

bum_n_zps271977b2.jpg

As Mr. Marks, Leo's asshole boss

mrmarks1_zpsf044f36a.jpg

As a gay and friendly Cherokee Indian

indian_n_zpsbfb174ab.jpg

As Jason Green, auditioning to play Hitler

jasongreenn_zps444dbc63.jpg

And as Judge Maxwell

judge_n_zps1815919d.jpg

• Like 2

This past March... Me and the dude that got me watching wrestling. A lot cooler and more down to earth than I thought he would be. Told him that I thought his match with Sid at SS96 was really good and underrated to which he laughed and said "thanks".

11vocn5.jpg

• Like 2

This past March... Me and the dude that got me watching wrestling. A lot cooler and more down to earth than I thought he would be. Told him that I thought his match with Sid at SS96 was really good and underrated to which he laughed and said "thanks".

11vocn5.jpg

You're James Franco?
  • Like 1