DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXI

Matt D

Legit questions:  just who in the entire flick-flack takes the belt from Lesnar?  When does it happen?  And is he going to work a better schedule for WWE?

Shouldn't happen anytime soon. This is probably the best chance they'll ever have to erase CM Punk from the record books for his 434 days as champion.

We're getting it right this time....

THANK GOD.  THANK FUCK.  See you all in March Madness '16.  This time we will get it right.

• Like 2

There's only one man...

Lana-Rusev-gifs-001_001.gif

I just realize he has a Russia shaped tattoo colored in the Russian flag. Shame to go that far to livie the gimmick just to fade away once your undefeated streak ends.
That's the bulgarian flag.
  • Like 3

What makes you think that Rusev is going to lose at WrestleMania? Vince is going to show everyone who the boss is by having Rusev beat Cena, Daniel Bryan job to R-Truth in IC match and Reigns take the strap from Brock. Feelgood moments? Ha! Crazy old man playing power games trumps what's best for business.

There's only one man...

Lana-Rusev-gifs-001_001.gif

I just realize he has a Russia shaped tattoo colored in the Russian flag. Shame to go that far to livie the gimmick just to fade away once your undefeated streak ends.

Please rephrase that. I don't speak or read gibberish.

We're getting it right this time....

THANK GOD.  THANK FUCK.  See you all in March Madness '16.  This time we will get it right.

Vnimanie. In. 2016. We. Will. Get. It. Right.

I read the Brock news and had this giddy vision:

Michael Hayes: "Roman, just remember to make Brock look really really strong."

Reigns:  "You're kidding me right?  make him look strong?"

Hayes: "Ha.  Yeah.  That's pretty redundant isn't it?  But seriously, Roman, make him look really reaaally strong."

Reigns: "Fuck."

• Like 3

Alright, let's do Bryan/Brock before Bryan kills himself now!

If Reigns wins anyway somehow, I will be so bummed.

Gonna enjoy watching Brock squashing Bryan like a bug like he was supposed to this past summer.

I really wish that the Brock re-signing did leak so his eventual win at Mania would've been much more of a shock/surprise with everybody thinking he was gone right after.

They probably didn't want a rehash of Lesnar-Goldberg with the crowd just shitting all over both guys the whole match if they thought Brock was leaving and LOLReignsWins.

Alright, let's do Bryan/Brock before Bryan kills himself now!

If Reigns wins anyway somehow, I will be so bummed.

Gonna enjoy watching Brock squashing Bryan like a bug like he was supposed to this past summer.

I could live with this. Honestly, while they could have Bryan be a world-beater and win, just being competitive and having a good match is great for whoever is involved. 

I would actually think about having Rusev beat Cena and then Brock myself. They have a chance to cement that guy. 

Bryan will retire himself sooner rather than later if he persists in doing that stupid diving head-butt.

Bryan has about 4 other spots that can run a real good race with the diving headbutt as far as being career enders.

• Like 2

That's about where I'm at with it, honestly. I'm at home on a typical Monday night, but I just let Raw record. I'll watch it at some point on Tuesday but it's nothing I'm in a hurry to do.

So you've said. Repeatedly.

• Like 2

Yay for the Roman haters.  An early Christmas! Reddit probably just wet its collective diaper.  I'll let your imagination determine of what.

Legit questions:  just who in the entire flick-flack takes the belt from Lesnar?  When does it happen?  And is he going to work a better schedule for WWE?

Reigns takes it on Sunday and Lesnar's probably gonna work SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Rumble, Fastlane, Mania and a two RAWs before each PPV he's on.

Then fine.  He'll be done soon enough and everyone here will have what they want.

Yeah, because we're just itching to see someone get permanently injured.

If Reigns does win Sunday--a big if at this point--he goes heel, yes?  I know all this has been discussed ad nauseum, but I'm trying to keep things straight in my oversaturated mind.

I guess you're right in a way.  People still chant for Punk and he's been gone for over a year now with no desire to return.  Even if Bryan were to retire for one reason or another, people would still chant for him.  If some fans are stupid enough to pay for a product they hate, then WWE wins in the end.

Then fine.  He'll be done soon enough and everyone here will have what they want.

Yeah, because we're just itching to see someone get permanently injured.

If Reigns does win Sunday--a big if at this point--he goes heel, yes?  I know all this has been discussed ad nauseum, but I'm trying to keep things straight in my oversaturated mind.

If Reigns turns heel then Rollins has to turn face right? When was the last time a person cashed in MITB on a person of the same alignment? So what's the difference in opponents for face Reigns or Heel Reigns

Opponents for Heel Reigns: Lesnar, Rollins, Cena, Bryan, Orton, Ambrose

Opponents for Face Reigns:Lesnar, Rollins, Rusev, Bryan, Orton, Wyatt

I think babyface Reigns has better opponents than heel Reigns