DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXI

Matt D

Game of Thrones has tons of incest and dick stuff, Vince would probably be way in to it.

tumblr_mrlob5Tr7q1se9fcoo1_500.gif

CHOPPY CHOPPY YOUR PEE PEE

Also "Reek" seems such a classic "Vince McMahon makes backstage rib into on-air gimmick" re-packaging of a guy.

• Like 3

If 'Taker does, in fact, come out to Johnny Cash's "The Man Comes Around", it would be awkard if he did his usual slow walk to the ring, since it's sort of an upbeat song. Deadman Taker riding a bike to the ring, with that song playing, would be all kinds of badass, though.

It is definitely faster paced

I would guess it gets used as a video package to hype up the legendary Deadman's history and return, right before the GONG and the Man coming around again

For a company that loves giving guys losing streaks they sure would be missing a great story not having Rusev go over. Cena could then seriously doubt himself for a whole year, while Rusev breaks people left and right, until Cena reaches out to The Rock to help train him.

Dont make this Rocky 4, make it Rocky 3 with Rusev playing Clubber Lang!

• Like 1

Rusev needs the win a lot more than Cena. If Rusev wins this match he's cemented as a main eventer for years to come. I think I want to see Rusev vs Lesnar more than any potential match in WWE. 

I don't think he will lose. I mean, they've been playing up Cena as being this past his peak old man (even though he's like 37 and in his prime) and he's been mercilessly tossed around by Brock for months on end, I think a loss here and then a break will do his character the world of good, the redemption story writes itself, I wouldn't be mad at Cena taking the belt off of a ruling Rusev down the road, plus it keeps Rusev's momentum going and he can either beat a face Lesnar or dethrone Reigns. I love Rusev and it appears Vince does too. But yeah Cena will win and whatever