DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Taeler Hendrix. Just because.

Taeler-Hendrix-1111013.jpg

Being completely out of the TNA loop for the last couple years, I really didn't even know what she looked like. Your post led to quite the lovely Google image browse. Thank you, good sir.

• Like 2

Well clearly y'all don't read the DVDVRs.

From 171

TAELER HENDRIX vs. TARYN TERRELL - OHIO VALLEY WRESTLING (Women's Title Match)
(by RIPPA)

I really hate the person who came up with the "Something in a kiddie pool" match concept. (As I was finding linked matches - I ended up with some lucha "milk in a pool" match that I totally felt like I needed to shower after watching and it was all cubsfan's fault.) Now the rules of the match are that the loser of the match has to go into the pool of poop (I will leave you to your own devices to decide what they actually used to fill the pool but remember this was Ohio.) Those stipulation would have been helpful if the announcers had explain it BEFORE hand but nope. So you spend seven minutes wondering why the ref is counting falls and thinking they are teasing bumps into the pool to set up some sort of elaborate finish. God - this match has so much working against it. Like Taeler (through no fault of her own) having the world's most annoying name to spell. It's a good thing she isn't with TNA anymore because, otherwise, each week would have lead to "How many ways can I not get her name right?". I already mentioned the announcing which really pissed me off when Hendrix and Terrell tried whatever it was they were doing in the corner and the one guy was like "I HOPE YOU GOT THAT ON TAPE!!!" since he had clearly booked a kitten killing session later that night. There was also the aphetic crowd. And that fucking Dylan Bostic guy. LET'S TEASE DISSENSION FOR NO FUCKING GOOD REASON!!! Hendrix also totally exposes the business by having to take off her boots before she is SHOCKINGLY~! dumped into the pool (though bless her heart for doing enough flopping around to sell it properly). The match serves as a good counter balance to the Terrell TNA matches because as you watch this and thing "God - she can't even run around the ring properly" and then you watch those other matches and you think "How the fuck did that happen?" If I am being honest - all these keystrokes are superfluous as this entire match could have been summed up in one sentence. To quote Rev. Ray "This match needed German announcers."

Say what you will about Stephanie's face, but she's usually the part of the photo that instantly jumps out.  She could be in awe, could be possessed, or something else entirely.  But you always notice her, good or bad.