DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

With all the Ray Rice and Adrian Petersen shit having just happened, I could see WWE releasing Nash from his Legends deal, which sucks. Even if it's a grown ass 18 year old man, and not a 4 year old or a woman, they might still consider it "domestic violence" which is total bullshit. Everything I've seen so far on this, from TMZ to Fox Sports to Deadspin, has "WWE Star" or "WWE Superstar" in the headline, so I can't imagine they're real happy about it. Super shitty.

It kinda sounds like the son might be the aggressor.  Hard to tell from the couple stories i read, but supposedly police were called back to the house soon after they left and arrested Tristan Nash for beating his mother.  So.... maybe Nash was defending himself/his wife against the son?

Dunno.  Then again, it's being implied that both men were drunk.  Maybe they're just stupid drunks.

Shouldn't these teams be flipped after the Nash fight and the Cody theft?  

Puts a new spin on the tag concept of PAREJAS INCREIBLES~!

Jim really needs to sit Striker down under the learning tree for a minute before that PPV and tell him to shut the fuck up and follow his lead. Otherwise, he's got a plane ticket for Minoru Suzuki to come over and stretch him... then again, Striker would probably like that.

I'm not high on it being Striker but I didn't like the idea of Tenay or Meltzer either. Whatever, it being in English at all is fine by me.

Apparently the finalist with Striker was John Pollock of the LAW. Meltzer is helping Ross.

Hey it took Hogan years to master that fingerpoke technique.

I assume he picked it up while he was working 400 days a year in Japan.

I still can't believe he was let out of the country after his bodyslam killed Andre.

It's not like he got off scot-free. The negative publicity from Andre's death forced him to turn down Metallica's offer to join the group.

• Like 8

2.John Cena is the son of Greg Valentine

You know just thinking about it, Wrestling needs a new Valentine. Does Greg have any kids or nephews that wrestle? They can redo the whole "he's his brother...no wait son" gimmick Greg had with his Dad in the early 70's.

Also after being off the net for the last half day it's really infuriating reading that rumblings about Cena/Lesnar at the Rumble. Don't these people realize the money is to be made with Lesnar losing at Wrestlemania? I don't even care about Cena matching and than beating Flair's record. Cena beating Brock only to lose to Seth is just stupid. If you're gonna have Seth cash in, have him cash in on who ever beats Brock at WM.

There is a guy working the Mississippi Indys that claims his father is Greg Valentine and his mother was a ring rat. But in MS we have a bunch of guys claiming that . Like Mike Carter. At first he said he was JYd's son. Then when someone pointed out that JYD had on kid,a girl,he changed it to JYD and a ring rat were his parents.