DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

The masochist in me wants to see Kevin & Tristan Nash vs. Scott & Cody Hall with special guest referee, Steve Harvey.

Can we agree that all four should show up to Mania in time to turn on Sting?

I would have thought it's a given in the Nash household that the only fight you go looking for after heavy drinking is on Twitter.

IIRC, Bobby Heenan was asked about Murdoch and said something to effect that "He could wrestle like Thesz but he wanted to be Red Bastien". Basically that he could be a great technician but he liked doing the comedy/overselling stuff more.

With all the Ray Rice and Adrian Petersen shit having just happened, I could see WWE releasing Nash from his Legends deal, which sucks. Even if it's a grown ass 18 year old man, and not a 4 year old or a woman, they might still consider it "domestic violence" which is total bullshit. Everything I've seen so far on this, from TMZ to Fox Sports to Deadspin, has "WWE Star" or "WWE Superstar" in the headline, so I can't imagine they're real happy about it. Super shitty.

It kinda sounds like the son might be the aggressor.  Hard to tell from the couple stories i read, but supposedly police were called back to the house soon after they left and arrested Tristan Nash for beating his mother.  So.... maybe Nash was defending himself/his wife against the son?

Dunno.  Then again, it's being implied that both men were drunk.  Maybe they're just stupid drunks.

Shouldn't these teams be flipped after the Nash fight and the Cody theft?  

Puts a new spin on the tag concept of PAREJAS INCREIBLES~!

Jim really needs to sit Striker down under the learning tree for a minute before that PPV and tell him to shut the fuck up and follow his lead. Otherwise, he's got a plane ticket for Minoru Suzuki to come over and stretch him... then again, Striker would probably like that.