DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

I'd like to see Punk work a few indy shots just for fun. Punk in PWG, even for just one show, would be very cool.

The thing Punk wanted most out of wrestling that he didn't get was the main event at Mania. You're not gonna see him at PWG.

Totally the opposite of what he said on the Podcast.  He said he is over the Mania main and knows it will never happen.  Then he said he would be open to do something like PWG.  

• Like 1

He didn't say he will work PWG, just that if he decided to wrestle again it wouldn't be about the money. 

I felt like he did admit that Jericho might well be right to state that he'll feel differently in 2-3 years, which was also, I thought, almost sort of kinda nearly a tiny olive branch to Jericho for Punk's previous, somewhat mean, comments. But I think he was indicating that a return to wrestling did not per se mean a return to WWE. 

Sorry but I need to see the hoodie's hair before I can commit to its ability to grab the brass ring.

The real question is, can the hoodie pass the piss test?

Since it's over and has apparently grabbed the brass ring, smart money says "no".

Sorry but I need to see the hoodie's hair before I can commit to its ability to grab the brass ring.

Since it's over and has apparently grabbed the brass ring, smart money says "no".

No one HERE is gonna buy that hoodie unless it has good punches.

No one HERE is gonna buy that hoodie unless it has good punches.

Needs to be able to nail a missile dropkick as well.

We will also buy a second hoodie (as a stocking stuffer for a family member) based on the how good the hoodie's Macho Elbow is.

Hate to rain on everyone's parade here, but that hoodie isn't actually over, it's the chant that's over.