DVDVR Message Board

Nov Animated GIF Thread

JustJay

tumblr_n9nrmpbdip1sk0i2mo1_400.gif

Way to make a joke about woman beating.  They think woman beating is so acceptable that they are literally beating women with women...despite being a part of a goofy fake sport that is widely known for being goofy and fake and is often goofy and fake just for the sake of being goofy and fake.  Sometimes, just sometimes things are done for fun, and the only statement they are making is "this is a place where we are going to do stupid things for your entertainment.  DON'T TAKE ANY OF THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY."   

• Like 2

Way to make a joke about woman beating.  They think woman beating is so acceptable that they are literally beating women with women...despite being a part of a goofy fake sport that is widely known for being goofy and fake and is often goofy and fake just for the sake of being goofy and fake.  Sometimes, just sometimes things are done for fun, and the only statement they are making is "this is a place where we are going to do stupid things for your entertainment.  DON'T TAKE ANY OF THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY."   

This is all very problematic.  Check yr privilege kthx

This is all very problematic.  Check yr privilege kthx

The%20Ultimate%20Warrior%202.gif

Social Justice Ultimate Warrior approves of this post!

I'll never understand why people in the US so willingly accept shoddy table quality.

US folding tables aren't worth the wood-type material they're made of.  Strong-style Japanese tables is where it's at as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 3

yeah, it's not like there's actual sexism and rape culture and male privilege and people can just bring that up - we must mock any critical person relentlessly and basically bully them back into silence

• Like 1