DVDVR Message Board

Nov Animated GIF Thread

JustJay

So was there ever a reason why they randomly threw him out there with no mask to get beat on by William Steven Regal?

Yeah - because Bischoff and Konnan were crazy people who though that this was a fantastic way to stick it to Antonio Pena

My favorite part of it still is that no one bothered to put like a piece of tape over the IV on Villano's trunks.

EDIT - I guess I better mention for those that don't know. That is an unmasked Villano IV who wrestled this night as "Tony Pena"

So was there ever a reason why they randomly threw him out there with no mask to get beat on by William Steven Regal?

Yeah - because Bischoff and Konnan were crazy people who though that this was a fantastic way to stick it to Antonio Pena

Well, the original plan was for Regal to squash him. Problem was that Regal immediately realized V-4 could work and decided on the fly to do a more competitive match instead

Villanos are always good for punching in the face (or if one of them happens to be wrestling Blue Demon jr., punching him in the face.)