DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Daniel Bryan returning only to be one member of Team CENA would be pretty disappointing in my opinion.

And thank god, if he's not back in time for the end of the Authority. That whole storyline has been driven into the ground and hasn't done him any favors (well, except at Wrestlemania).

Yeah, re-debuting Bryan as a surprise member of Team Cena?  If history is any indication, that is an idea that would clearly deflate the crowd.

bleh, n/m. edited because there was no need to jump into this conversation.

Still watching PROGRESS. Sabre Jr vs Devitt is GREAT, to the surprise of no one.

I kind of don't like jumping stomps from the top. They always just look awkward to me.

I think there is merit in leaving DB to heal some more over the holidays and keep him for the Rumble and do the #30 spot they should have done last year.

If Reigns is coming back soonish then they can slow burn DB and make it seem like an even huger deal when he comes back.

They will be pretty stacked for babyfaces as well with Ambrose, Orton, Reigns, Cena, Ziggler, Bryan, the Usos, Ryback, all over with the live crowd to an extent.

And Seth Rollins, Rusev and Bray Wyatt as your only upper card full-time non-Brock heels. They need to move up a few guys and fast.

And hey, I'm the one who said it was time for Orton to flip again, but it created a huge gulch.

And Seth Rollins, Rusev and Bray Wyatt as your only upper card full-time non-Brock heels. They need to move up a few guys and fast.

And hey, I'm the one who said it was time for Orton to flip again, but it created a huge gulch.

How many more upper-card guys do you need? Three is plenty.

So Reigns is taking acting lessons while recuperating from hernia surgery. I imagine its a way to keep from going crazy and having something to do while not on the road but It can only help with his promos and give him an edge above most of the guys (and gals) when he gets back mic skills wise.

• Like 1

Yeah but to be fair David Flair never wanted to be a wrestlerr and he WCW threw him in the ring with little to no experience, he wasn't ready and beig Flair's kid who was a God to that audience, the crowd turned on him quit cuz he wasn't ready and was crammed down their throats to fast. His first match was against Eric Bischoff for crying out loud.

Charlotte is the Flair who got any of dad's talent passed down to her. 

Cody Rhodes comes off as more of a slightly-awkward and goofy nerd, which makes this Stardust thing perfect for him, actually. I enjoy watching him ham it up, but I get why people might want to change the channel when he comes on.