DVDVR Message Board

NOV '14 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Regal's dream team looks like a bunch of guys this board will hating on for whatever contrarian reason in 2-3 years. ...Who am I kidding this board will never not like Finlay.

The only thing wrong with that picture is that it's the wrong version of Finlay. WCW Finlay with his Road Warrior jacket and scraggly mullet is the man who rules the world. Sorry Sid.

01_WCW-396.jpg

• Like 3

Say what you will about Nash, but wrestling needs more guys who look that good. Also, herei s a nice convo piece that I apologize if I am reposting too soon:

10653614_481693575302567_257553719878624

Roddy Piper, Shawn Michaels, Road Warriors, X-Pac. There have been worse SS teams.

DouglasC's sig inspired me to go search for pics of Ox Baker and Bob Barker together, but I only found a few :(

hqdefault.jpg

d4b3578011f1_sf_3.jpg

priceisrightoxbaker.jpg

Is there a guy "who should've been a wrestling personality" more than Bob fucking Barker? I think not. His line of "I don't want a piece of you, I want the whole thing" needs to be in the next Ryback promo.

20131119_Article_SurvivorSeriesDreamTeam

Regal's dream team from last year still beats anything I've seen anyone else come up with.

I want to see the vignettes where Regal takes his team to tea and tries to teach them to be proper English gentlemen like he did with Duke Of Earl Bobby Eaton.

"Philip, what do you think the poor people are doing?"

"Who cares.  WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS!  I'M LEAVING!"

For that Survivor Series thing, I got Triple H, Randy Savage, The Natural Disasters, and Santino Marella.

That team is not going to survive.  Earthquake has had problems with snakes in the past.  Macho and cobras don't get along either.  Not to mention Triple H trying to lead The Macho Man.

• Like 1

For that Survivor Series thing, I got Triple H, Randy Savage, The Natural Disasters, and Santino Marella.

That team is not going to survive. Earthquake has had problems with snakes in the past. Macho and cobras don't get along either. Not to mention Triple H trying to lead The Macho Man.

How shocking would it be to learn that more than two people from that team had intimate knowledge of Stephanie McMahon?

20131119_Article_SurvivorSeriesDreamTeam

Regal's dream team from last year still beats anything I've seen anyone else come up with.

I want to see the vignettes where Regal takes his team to tea and tries to teach them to be proper English gentlemen like he did with Duke Of Earl Bobby Eaton.

"Philip, what do you think the poor people are doing?"

"Who cares.  WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS!  I'M LEAVING!"

This could only be improved by Lord Alfred Hayes and the Coliseum Video cameras being Regal's special guests as well.