DVDVR Message Board

NOV '14 WRESTLING PHOTOS

How is that "I'm a Jim Cornette Guy" shirt legal? You would think that Mr. McDevitt would be on the phone telling Cornette that his shirt is too close to their Paul Heyman shirt. 

It's a different phrase and the "design" is just generic block letters.  Can't trademark all words in generic block letters.

And Cornette's actually contains an original design element inside one of the letters.

How can every photo of Andre be so amazing. IT never gets old. The older the photo the better. My god, he was one of a kind.

The one pro about part-timers now is it creates a special attraction in a time when they otherwise wouldn't exist.

everyone always talks about Ric Flair stylin and profilin but Rick Martel was a dapper mother-fucker too

martel.jpg

I think Martel looked significantly better than Flair, Bockwinkel too for that matter. Flair always, always, always came off as sleazy whereas Model and Bock carried an amount of class with them.

Martel is truly the greatest IC champion that never was. The Model gimmick is one of my absolute favorites, I love the vignettes for Arrogance so much.

• Like 2

It's a shame Martel and Hart never had a WCW matchup. Bret would've probably been motivated enough to put together something worthwhile.

On a side note, had Bret even debuted in-ring yet, by the time Martel had that great injury-shortened comeback?

There's a Rick Martel shoot on Youtube in its entirety. I believe he says the reason he didn't get a bigger push was because his accent was so thick it was hard for people to understand him.

But that's what would've made him a greater heel. A strong accent is what makes people like Barrett enjoyable to listen to. If he was clearer, his shtick wouldn't be as good.

Andre_Battle_Royal.jpg

Sans Andre, I don't know who any of these men are, but I hope the look on the one with the black hair with his back showing to camera had a look on his face like he knew he was about to die as Andrea smooshed all them motherfuckers out of the ring.

• Like 1

tumblr_ne1vzbJpju1qesseao1_500.jpg

Blue Demon will slap your bitch ass with his shovel hands for staring at his woman's rack.

And if that is Perro's daughter in the other picture, Carlos Colon might have a contender for his "blade freak with the hottest daughter" title.