DVDVR Message Board

The Really Swell News Thread

OSJ

My wife is awesome and got a big raise and bonus.  This means that not only are we going to Las Vegas in mid-April as we originally planned, but now we're going to NYC from the 24th to 27th, meaning I finally get to see WWE at Madison Square Garden.  Neither of us have ever been to NYC and we're looking forward to it.

While I'm at it, any suggestions while we're there?  I'll have the weekend open for the most part (and if anyone else is going to WWE at MSG, let's say hi)

• Like 2

Best two words to hear: NOT GUILTY.

I just got my client the first NG in that court since October, broke a streak of 17 straight convictions for that judge and those prosecutors. 

Judge was visibly upset. Prosecutor left for the bathroom after the verdict and threw up.

I love my job.

• Like 3

So finally after a bunch of really bad money decisions in my early 20's, everything has finally fallen off my credit report - sending my credit score from "you'll never be able to buy anything ever" to actually a decent number. 

Now I just need to stop myself from going out and buying everything that I've needed all at once.  I've learned from my mistakes.... I think.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2016 at 2:28 PM, tromataker said:

Pentagon Junior Junior

I'D BE TROMATAGON IF I WERE STILL ALLOWED TO CHANGE MY NAME ON HERE

I gave you the ability back with the new board

You just didnt notice

Cool, thanks.  Not changing this one.

So we had a health fair at work.  I've been concentrating on maintaining my health and getting rid of this shitty Giant Baba dadbod.  It's working.

So not only do I get a great BMI result, they measured me in at 6'5"

This is after measuring in ususally around 6 3 1/2" - 6' 4" with shitty posture, I think this qualifies wrestling announcers to call me "Nearly 7 foot tall"

I'm also taking T-Plus from Onnitt.  Shit is dope.  Tastes horrible but goddamn I'm like turning into Cage or something.