DVDVR Message Board

The Really Swell News Thread

OSJ

We had four kids (all daughters).

If I'd suggested having five, I feel certain my wife would have only let me into bed once I was wearing a beekeeper outfit.  Or maybe one of those hazmat suits employees wear when working around hazardous waste.

I'd like to think separating my penis into five pieces would not have been up for discussion, but I'm probably being overly optimistic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 10:04 PM, Zimbra said:

I'm not good at a lot but I can roast the hell out of a bird

This sentence is very funny if you're English.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Well, CSC, at least that explains your hiatus from XBox game play.  You have been working like a slave to pay for that GIGANTIC ROCK~!

Congratulations, bro!

My interview for the promotion seemed to go really well.  Now we play the waiting game. 

Patience is not my virtue.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Well, CSC, at least that explains your hiatus from XBox game play.  You have been working like a slave to pay for that GIGANTIC ROCK~!

Congratulations, bro!

My interview for the promotion seemed to go really well.  Now we play the waiting game. 

Patience is not my virtue.

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 2:09 PM, Lawful Metal said:

Life is crazy. Today is my wife and I’s 16th anniversary. Seven kids later and we still here. 

That's awesome, dude!  I am sad that my happy anniversary wishes are so late.

• 1 month later...

After months of unemployment I finally got a job, which is nice.  What was extra nice was getting a voicemail from my future boss telling me that she was very happy and excited that I accepted and that she was looking forward to working with me.

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

There are a mated pair of cranes that live next to our office that frequently stroll by where our windows are.  For the past few weeks we've only been seeing one of them, so we got worried something happened to its mate.

Nope, they both popped up again today with pair of fuzzy little crane chicks in tow.

• Like 5

On 5/3/2022 at 1:51 PM, Zimbra said:

There are a mated pair of cranes that live next to our office that frequently stroll by where our windows are.  For the past few weeks we've only been seeing one of them, so we got worried something happened to its mate.

Nope, they both popped up again today with pair of fuzzy little crane chicks in tow.

I got a picture yesterday.  They're noticeably larger and darker than they were a couple days ago so apparently cranes grow fast.

FSFgLalXoAEK2I7?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2