DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase III Discussion

RIPPA

I think it's too much to expect Spider-Man in the trailer.  I don't think Spider-Man will have more than a glorified cameo in this movie.  It seems they are keeping him off all the marketing in this film for a reason.  

I dont rememebr which thread we were discussing the crossover of modern characters, but i was talking to a longtime comics store owner and he doubted my saying that Deadpool really had that to the general public. He said the comics movie auidence migut know him, but the average person on the street did not.

I dont rememebr which thread we were discussing the crossover of modern characters, but i was talking to a longtime comics store owner and he doubted my saying that Deadpool really had that to the general public. He said the comics movie auidence migut know him, but the average person on the street did not.

I see more Deadpool t-shirts/car decals/etc than any other Marvel out DC character these days, even before the movie made roughly all the money ever.

• Like 1

I see more Deadpool t-shirts/car decals/etc than any other Marvel out DC character these days, even before the movie made roughly all the money ever.

I agree. I thought it interesting that a veteran store owner 25+ years was making the case he didnt think the e character had crossed over to casual person awareness.

The new guy looks like shit.  I'm excited he's there, but he looks terrible.  

My snap reaction to the new Spidey suit, I like it. I think Marvel Studios/Sony Pictures had to go for something traditional yet different to distance it from the Sony Spider-Man films. I certainly didn't expect to see the expressive eyes.