DVDVR Message Board

Signature Sweep Time

RIPPA

How do I turn sigs off? Kinda makes viewing NSFW.

Click your name up in the top right, go to Manage Ignore Prefs in the menu that opens up. There's a checkbox in there for disabling all signatures.

EDIT: I'm too slow, but anyway, maybe someone else wants to know.

• Like 1

How do I turn sigs off? Kinda makes viewing NSFW.

Click your name up in the top right, go to Manage Ignore Prefs in the menu that opens up. There's a checkbox in there for disabling all signatures.

EDIT: I'm too slow, but anyway, maybe someone else wants to know.

Thank you! This place just became alot more tolerable!

I do not like it, and to subscribe or share would be akin to participating in an orgy after you've been diagnosed with a variety of loathsome STDs. Why in God's name are you being fisted by the bear??? Whoever did this should stick to basket weaving as part of their therapy, this sort of thing isn't going to help them at all. I say this as a human being who likes human being stuff.

I've decided to rename your show The Prolapse Pals.  Don't worry I'll contact youtube for you

Will you at least Like, Subscribe, and Share? Might be worth it.

I do not like it, and to subscribe or share would be akin to participating in an orgy after you've been diagnosed with a variety of loathsome STDs. Why in God's name are you being fisted by the bear??? Whoever did this should stick to basket weaving as part of their therapy, this sort of thing isn't going to help them at all. I say this as a human being who likes human being stuff.

I've decided to rename your show The Prolapse Pals. Don't worry I'll contact youtube for you

Will you at least Like, Subscribe, and Share? Might be worth it.

Nah, you're wrong. It's really good.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go to your profile (drop down menu in the upper right where your name is)

Select My Settings

Ignore Notifications

You will see a checkbox that allows you to not see signatures. 

A few months ago I turned the feature off just so I could see if sigs had improved (I know, sometimes I'm as unreasonably optimistic as Greg at a Positivity Seminar run by Vince McMahon...) Anyway, first thing I see is this huge sig wherein this dude is seemingly being fisted by a bear, yeah, that's right, a BEAR! And the color scheme, my God, the color scheme... My eyes bled for three days... We're not trying that experiment again anytime soon.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Just bumping this thread to say that I have been sweeping sigs again.

GIANT animated sigs were my #1 target but anything broken or extremely large is a target too.

Also are sigs that have like 3 quotes and a pic and a quote in it.

NO ONE (except Dean) IS SAFE!!!