DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

I haven't enjoyed watching the Cavs yet this season, but my dislike of their on court product pales in comparison to my hatred of the 'told ya so' Cleveland fans who think that they should blow it up already.

The problem is that Cleveland doesn't have a guy whose first job is defend the perimeter. Waiters is indisputedly not that guy.

LeBron and Wade used to do that shit all the time together. More Wade than LBJ.They loved to cherry pick.

I really don't want to second guess the Cavs. They're trying to install a new offense with an entire new team. But man, last night's game was so difficult to watch. Kyrie's great and can split the double-team like absolutely no one else alive, but you also have to move the ball around to find open shots.

Cavs were also -11 in rebounding last night.

I love watching Draymond Green play the Clippers, he gets so fired up and the game showcases what a special player he can be. He harassed Blake into a terrible shooting night, and then gets switched off on Chris Paul and pokes the ball out of his hands and off his knee when Paul tries to square up and drive, he has to be one of the only guys in the league who can shut down both guys

I love watching Draymond Green play the Clippers, he gets so fired up and the game showcases what a special player he can be. He harassed Blake into a terrible shooting night, and then gets switched off on Chris Paul and pokes the ball out of his hands and off his knee when Paul tries to square up and drive, he has to be one of the only guys in the league who can shut down both guys

F7Cxsfu.gif

I'm required to hate Draymond for killing the Jayhawks in the tournament back in '09, but he's been great to watch this year.  Reminds me of when Carl Landry broke out with the Warriors.

I think that first quarter was basically what people thought the Cavs would look like. Great passing from the bigs, active hands on defense, good energy from the bench.

This fourth quarter... Ugh. Those wheels came off.

Also... SACTOWN!!!