DVDVR Message Board

Lego Marvel!!!

Big Fresh

Certain blocks had an aura around them. A glittery aura that would become more luminescent when a magical character walked by.

If you held down circle (ps3) with magical characters (your gandalfs, potters) then the blocks would swirl together and build themselves before plonking down on the ground and throwing out studs.

Has a Twitter exchange today with a TT developer that STRONGLY hinted at Daredevil, and confirmed that we're getting more character announcements later this month:

@WilEvans: @therealcliffyb plus, haters gunna hate. I work on Lego games. We get the same **** spewed. Answer is to just make better and better games.

@blackheartJV: @WilEvans @therealcliffyb I'll spew a little less hate if you confirm Daredevil for me! Haha

@WilEvans: @blackheartJV @therealcliffyb wish I could! Cant confirm anything here for legal reasons. Safe to say though, we have a massive roster :)

@blackheartJV: @WilEvans @therealcliffyb You could just throw radioactive isotope in your legal people's eyes! Haha, I catch your drift man. THANKS!

@WilEvans: @blackheartJV @therealcliffyb ha! Matt Murdoch might be in their legal team! No worries dude, were announcing new characters at Gamescom :P

How about vehicles?I'd like to see Ghost Rider's bike, a Quinjet, and a Chitauri hovercraft. How about you?

Spider-Mobile ; ).

I'm not fussed about vehicles but those would be nice, throw in the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier as well.