DVDVR Message Board

Lego Marvel!!!

Big Fresh

Some discussion/speculation to get the ball rolling:

Who's gonna be the hardest character to unlock (like Supergirl was in Lego Batman 2)?

I'm thinking Sentry. Or maybe Thanos.

-----

Who could be some of the unannounced BigFigs? They've claimed there are more.

Here's some of my guesses:

GrootWhirlwindWreckerThunderballPiledriverBulldozerMaster Mold

A-Bomb

Red Hulk

Hank PymAnyone else???

----

How about the playable characters in the story mode? They've said there will be around 20.1. Captain America2. Iron Man3. Thor4. Hulk5. Black Widow6. Hawkeye7. Spider-Man8. Mr. Fantastic9. Human Torch10. The Thing11. The Invisible Woman12. Wolverine13. Storm14. Cyclops15. Iceman16. Colossus17. Dr. Strange18. Nick Fury19. Agent Coulson20. Daredevil21. Silver Surfer (playable on the last level)

I hope it is Stan, because I don't plan on ever using him. Nothing against Stan the Man, but I'd rather play with Marvel characters. Plus, he seems overpowered.

However, I gotta think unlocking Stan will be somehow tied together with saving the Stans-in-peril.

Natural, you are gonna make me cry...

I'm here. Chuckled at your first post of the thread.

Wanted a LEGO Marvel game for ages and the annoucement capped an already great day for me.

I'm guessing Stan Lee will be the hardest to unlock. I agree with you that Groot, Red Hulk and Hank Pym will be big figures.

As for the twenty playable characters in story mode, I think your list is pretty accurate. I see Spider-Man, the Avengers film roster, X-men (Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm) and the Fantastic Four are locks. Wouldn't be surprised if Tony Stark can be used in story mode, same for Bruce Banner.

My original attempt at the roster for the game which I posted in Upcoming Releases. Names in bold Big Fresh reminded me about in that thread:

A.I.M. Soldier

Ant-Man (Hank Pym)

Black WidowBeastBlack Panther

Blade

Bucky Barnes

Captain America

Captain America (Bucky Barnes version)CyclopsDaredevil

DeadpoolDestroyerDoctor DoomDoctor OctopusFrost GiantsGalactusGambitGreen Goblin (NOT Ultimate Spider-Man version)Green Goblin (Harry Osborn)

HawkeyeThe Hulk and Bruce Banner

Human TorchHydra Soldier

Iron Man (Gold Armour from the comics)Iron Man (Mark I Armour from Iron Man movie)

Iron Man (Mark III Armour from Iron Man movie)

Iron Man (Mark VII Armour from Avengers Assemble) and Tony StarkThe Invisible WomanJean GreyJean Grey (Dark Phoenix)JuggernautThe KingpinKitty Pryde

The LeaderThe LizardLokiMagnetoThe Mandarin

Mr. FantasticMs. MarvelNick FuryNightcrawler

Phil CoulsonProfessor Xavier

The PunisherThe Red Skull

RhinoRocket Raccoon

Rogue

SabretoothThe SandmanSentinelsSilver SamuraiSilver SurferSpider-ManSymbiote Spider-ManSpider-WomanSquirrel GirlStan LeeStormThanos

The ThingThorUltron

Venom (Eddie Brock)

Venom (Flash Thompson)War MachineThe Wasp

The Winter Soldier

Wolverine.

Doctor Strange

Drax the Destroyer

Gamora

Groot

Iron Fist

Luke Cage

Namor

Star-Lord

Some I just thought about today:

Beta-Ray Bill

Black Cat

The Falcon

Quicksilver

Sif

The Scarlet Witch

Skrull

The Warriors Three

Like to see Mary Jane Watson if possible.

Do you think Miles Morales's Spider-Man might make it?

I think Quicksilver is a lock since the Flash was so awesome in the last game. Scarlet Witch probably will come with him.

Black Cat is also probably a lock (Lego Tits!!!)

I'm starting to think Falcon is more of a lock than Angel.

One none of us has mentioned yet, but is probably a lock is the Mandarin.

EDIT: Oh wait, Mandarin was on Natural's list. Never mind.

I think Quicksilver is a lock since the Flash was so awesome in the last game. Scarlet Witch probably will come with him.Black Cat is also probably a lock (Lego Tits!!!)I'm starting to think Falcon is more of a lock than Angel.One none of us has mentioned yet, but is probably a lock is the Mandarin.

I figured Quicksilver because of The Flash and because him and The Scarlet Witch are in The Avengers sequel.

Black Cat adds another Spidey character.

Picked Falcon as he's in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and isn't he in the new Avengers cartoon, Avengers Assemble?

I mentioned The Mandarin in my original list.

• Like 1

I wonder what kinda abilities Scarlet Witch will have.

Like gandalf in lego lord of the rings or the harry potter characters. The ability to lift and re-arrange lego bricks to show secret rooms/build staircases/get baddies to fight each other.