DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

I love how you all think Fowler is the only Lions fan on this here board.

Denard had 127 yards rushing???

It's weird, but with you I always think of the Wings first and foremost for whatever reason.

Well, the Wings ARE my #1 team.
  • Like 1

Oh, and for those of you that follow these things, Brady Quinn has already completed the transition from Backup 4 Life to Color Analyst

Yeah, but to be a color analyst, don't you need to know what you are talking ab...

STUPID THOUGHTS GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Never stopped Matt Millen :)

[Actually Millen's a really good color analyst.  Never should've stopped being one, you might say.]

Jay Gruden basically said that they will see if RG3 is healthy on Wed

If he can't go - Colt McCoy will

B0VqkAmCQAAw2ju.jpg

It's finally here. The McCoy Era.

....I give it a week. 

BUT WHAT A WEEK IT WILL BE

Edited by _MJ_

Oh, and for those of you that follow these things, Brady Quinn has already completed the transition from Backup 4 Life to Color Analyst

Yeah, but to be a color analyst, don't you need to know what you are talking ab...

STUPID THOUGHTS GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

But considering he's paired with Dick Stockton, Quinn still knows more than the play-by-play guy.

And the funny thing is Brandon Marshall spent all week praising Cutler and throwing Chad Henne under the bus, only to throw Cutler under after the game.

Brent Grimes might have had his best game as a Dolphin today, which is saying something.

And the funny thing is Brandon Marshall spent all week praising Cutler and throwing Chad Henne under the bus, only to throw Cutler under after the game.

Brent Grimes might have had his best game as a Dolphin today, which is saying something.

Marshall is just mad that he got the football version of getting dunked on by some short ass CBs. :P