DVDVR Message Board

Who Would You Like To See Have Another Run In WWE?

Web Conn

Kenneth Cameron aka Bram has shown a decent amount of intensity in TNA and is married to Charlotte, that could be a fun re-signing if only for the possibility of 'Ric Flair, Father-in-Law'.

Ric Flair, Father-in-Law; that now lives in his daughter's basement. Sounds like it's time for a WWE Network re-imaging/reboot of King of Queens.

• Like 1

Between her NXT pay, and Bram's TNA payoffs, I would be surprised if they could afford to own a place with a basement for Daddy Ric to live in. Regardless, Bram trying to impress Naitch for the rest of time on television sounds like a good plan to me.

Between her NXT pay, and Bram's TNA payoffs, I would be surprised if they could afford to own a place with a basement for Daddy Ric to live in. Regardless, Bram trying to impress Naitch for the rest of time on television sounds like a good plan to me.

Bram should try to impress Ric by doing the exact opposite of him; not being married and divorced several times, not being an addict, not exposing his children to the wrestling business; not spending foolishly; etc.

Biggest surprise of the thread so far: Chris Masters is only 31. Younger than Barrett, Cesaro, Axel, Bryan, Sandow, Ziggler, Rowan, Swagger, Gabriel, Kofi, Harper, Ryback, Sheamus, Sin Cara, and Tyson. He's six years younger than Titus, who started training in FCW when he was 31.

Last year would have been a time to bring him back, after he had that wild story of saving his mom from her burning home by tearing apart a tree and using it to smash windows. That's the kind of thing Hogan's made a GOAT career out of pretending to have done.

It's been said that Cena and Orton are both fans of his (to the point that he was rehired in 2009 at Orton's recommendation), but I got the impression from the way he was used on TV that HHH and Vince actively disliked him given the way he was always ridiculed in promos, so maybe he broke even there. Pointing a gun at his own head while drunk and posting pics of it on Twitter probably wasn't a great career move either.

I'm being completely serious, by the way.

I thought you were juuuuuuust a bit outside of seriousness.

(edit to complete thought, stupid distractions getting in the way of important things like posting on DVDVRboard)

Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett coulda been an all-time great tag team. The two of them beating the shutout of the Usos? Who wouldn't be down for that?

They were put together in FCW as "The Empire", though, from what I remember, they were only on TV as a tag team a couple times.  Maybe only once or twice.  It sounds good in theory, but I don't recall them looking like anything special the couple times I saw them together,

I would like to see McIntire back in his "Chosen One" gimmick.  If they're just going to trot him out as a jtts, forget it.

I'll probably draw hate for this, but Jeff Jarrett's WWF runs were a lot of fun.  I could live with him making another go of it.  Can't be any worse than the New Age Outlaws or RVD nostalgia runs.

Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett coulda been an all-time great tag team. The two of them beating the shutout of the Usos? Who wouldn't be down for that?

They're great separately, but I don't want them together. Drew was great with Cody, and if you'd have to pair Wade with someone I'd prefer William Regal, followed by Cesaro or Sheamus.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, have to agree that Masters would be good. I've always wondered why they couldn't figure out what to do with Drew McIntyre. He's got the look, he's decent in ring, and doesn't seem lost on the rare occasions that he got to talk. A tag-team with Sheamus could be gold. 

Back on their UK/Ireland indie days, Sheamus O'Shaugnessy vs Thee Drew Galloway was the feud that got both of them noticed for the first time. As far as guys they had and didn't get the most out of... well, they had Rampage Brown in developmental and never brought him up. They had Tyler Rex on TV and did nothing with him. But really, Taryn Terrell has bben more impressive outside of the WWE than she ever was in it.

If they're looking for a manager/ road agent/ booker, Kevin Sullivan's probably not too busy.