DVDVR Message Board

[AUGUST] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

If she doesn't come to the main roster as 'Sinead'. I'll be amazed.

Introduce her with Sheamus, talk about how much she loves fighting in the pubs of Ireland, dress her in green and get Finlay to teach her all the spots he used to pull out with Hornswoggle.

I understand that she's a good wrestler and worked hard past amazing adversity for this, but her in some sort of freaky friday gimmick with hornswggle would be amazing just to see rovert go nuts over it. 

After they have to break up Nattie and Khali as an on-screen couple because of the Total Divas wedding, Hornswaggle makes his best friend feel better by introducing him to his "sister" Becca. She shall be Khali's lady for life.

Would you trust this man with you're Kids?

Posted Image

We all like close ups of gash's

Posted Image

Bringing cultures and races together. WRESTLING~

Posted Image

"No, you the man"

Posted Image

Team Fuck You was ready

Posted Image

Need a belt?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still Cool

Posted Image

If i had a phone it would look like this

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

Without checking the "E's" website, what the hell kinda gig is this? Some sorta old school Cubbies baseball celebrity game or something?! And is that the infamous BILL MURRAY laughing in front of PUNK? Nice uni's but any idea what they say/who they respresent/team name?

Posted Image

Without checking the "E's" website, what the hell kinda gig is this? Some sorta old school Cubbies baseball celebrity game or something?! And is that the infamous BILL MURRAY laughing in front of PUNK? Nice uni's but any idea what they say/who they respresent/team name?

Posted Image

"So me and Brock...Bill?  What's so funny?  It'll be like a shoot fight....Bill????"