DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

You're missing out, pretty entertaining weekly wrap up show.

Sad thing is that I'm not positive he was making a joke, more like making a prediction weeks ago regarding the feud. I can already hear Michael Cole saying it, so we're already halfway there with willing it into existence.

1. Brie and Nikki Bella in a cell should bring a waiver of the WWE's no-blood rule for a Double Juicefest~! I'm kidding, of course.

2. I don't Twit - can't you turn the comments off?

3. Anyone know who Meltzer's big return for Raw is gonna be? Batista? George "The Animal" Steele? Actually, now that I'm looking at the site, probably Flair. Lemme know if this isn't the case.

Not to interrupt you guys booking the worst ppv in history, but I got this today...

WWE NETWORK!

Dear WWE Network Subscriber,

Today WWE Network will begin to run limited video advertisements.

Here's what you can expect:

• No commercial breaks during scheduled programming

• Limited advertising between shows

• Occasional advertising before our video-on-demand content

If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please visit wwe.com/help. Thank you for being a WWE Network subscriber.

WWE Network Support

1. Brie and Nikki Bella in a cell should bring a waiver of the WWE's no-blood rule for a Double Juicefest~! I'm kidding, of course.

Maybe Brie Bella will get into Brie Mode, whatever that means.

Why would she want to get shit-faced during a match?

It's her and Nikki in a cell. Who WON'T want to get shitfaced during that match?

• Like 4

It's her and Nikki in a cell. Who WON'T want to get shitfaced during that match?

I am straight edge and even I'm considering it.

• Like 1

Not to interrupt you guys booking the worst ppv in history, but I got this today...

WWE NETWORK!

Dear WWE Network Subscriber,

Today WWE Network will begin to run limited video advertisements.

Here's what you can expect:

• No commercial breaks during scheduled programming

• Limited advertising between shows

• Occasional advertising before our video-on-demand content

If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please visit wwe.com/help. Thank you for being a WWE Network subscriber.

WWE Network Support

Hey, thanks for complaining about what the board is talking about before offering this email. We all sure wanted to read your bitching yet again.

This sort of limited advertising is fine with me. If it helps sustain the WWEN and keeps my sub costs low, go for it. Maybe the revenue from the ads will help hire people to remaster and upload more old stuff more quickly. 

He's a guilty pleasure of mine and JR would always put him over huge on commentary as an educated guy, no frills, intense shit kicker. I think I was a mark for him coz he reminded me of the nutter dad off The Wanderers haha (skip to 1:38).

Out of all the reasons that A&E is a terrible channel now, the main one is that they no longer show The Wanderers every weekend afternoon.

• Like 2

This sort of limited advertising is fine with me. If it helps sustain the WWEN and keeps my sub costs low, go for it. Maybe the revenue from the ads will help hire people to remaster and upload more old stuff more quickly. 

I'd rather they fix the timer bar so it works like YouTube's, so I can easily get back to where I left off on shows.  Or better yet, have it remember where I left off and also let me "add" shows I want to remember to watch.  Kind of like Netflix, right?  I mean if they want to be "the Netflix of wrestling" or whatever their tagline was, having similar functionality would be a good start.