DVDVR Message Board

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Mr Harms

If you're having problems logging in, there was apparently a recent problem that caused some players to have their land rolled back

Yesterday we encountered a server issue that caused some players to experience a rollback on their land.Our studio team investigated the cause and were able to resolve the issue. Please know that it may take up to 24 hours for your Springfield to display correctly. Thank you for your patience and support.

My tile is finally ripe for the clicking. I forgot to mention, if you want to get some better experance, go into my SF click on the tile, leave my SF, go back in and click on the tile again, and repeat for a third time. You will recieve about 2000 experence points as a result.

Sorry, I have been out due to a rotten headache. I didn't have a tile for you to click so I rushed one with my donuts. And what do I do? I accidentally clicked on the damn tile. So now I have to start over again . It will be a few days since I don't have enough donuts , but I will have one ready.

Sorry, I have been out due to a rotten headache. I didn't have a tile for you to click so I rushed one with my donuts. And what do I do? I accidentally clicked on the damn tile. So now I have to start over again . It will be a few days since I don't have enough donuts , but I will have one ready.

I didn't rush my tile, but I did accidentally tap on it while scrolling through the town.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys spend donuts on? I kept buying Homer buddhas and got fuck all, so now I'm just hanging on to them.

Same here, I said fuck it, spent it on Buddhas, and only got a bunch of fences and trees. Now I'm hoarding them, but I'm not sure for what.

Homer Buddhas are the worst possible way to spend donuts.  I have never spent donuts, but I might get the Itchy balloon since the 2% bonus money/XP for only 30 donuts is the best bang for its buck.  The police car is also attractive since it boosts your obedience score.  Otherwise, I would save donuts for a premium character that I like who comes with a building, maybe Frink.

Oh, didn't post this before, but my user name is killjohngalt because of memories of certain annoying evangelists of certain viewpoints during my college years.

• 2 weeks later...

The Christmas update is out!  Pretty similar to the structure of the Halloween update, but instead of GOO and Gremlins, you're collecting gift cards and leaving presents.

There's also the addition of an arrow to flip between towns, which makes visiting everyone's town a TON quicker.

Which bit do you mean? The stacked houses? If so, the sad truth is I deleted half of the houses, the entire landscape was just houses, it started slowing my game down.

Also, if anybody else bought every bit of land ages ago, it seems they updated it at some point and there's an extra strip to buy now. So get on that. Got about 14,000 cards now, I'm really making an effort with this one (sans my social life) as I always get 9 out of 10 prizes every time they do a whacking day/christmas type event.