DVDVR Message Board

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Mr Harms

• 3 weeks later...

I've started playing Tapped Out and it's quite addictive. Grinding for money and XP is a son a bitch though. Doing the St. Patrick's Day quest and building the Nuclear Power Plant at the moment. Dying the rivers green for St. Patrick's Day is a nice touch. You can friend me at Cubbymark. 

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't tried this, but if you need some extra cash, at some point in the Easter quest line you have to plant something at Cletus' farm and what you have growing is automatically sped up to completion, so people in TSTO forums have been reporting that they planted corn and reaped the benefits in hours because the game made it ready for harvest so that the farm was available to plant

carrots

But if you get 50 fences, you get 15 donuts.

And yet, it's still no less infuriating that I am getting fences as prizes all the time.  Especially at the rate it takes to earn enough eggs to cash them in, it really doesn't seem like I'm going to be able to get everything for this update.

But if you get 50 fences, you get 15 donuts.

And yet, it's still no less infuriating that I am getting fences as prizes all the time.  Especially at the rate it takes to earn enough eggs to cash them in, it really doesn't seem like I'm going to be able to get everything for this update.

I was lucky and got 100 gold eggs for my first two draws, then the stupid beach chair. If I don't get father sean or Sharry bobbins with my gold, I am going to be super pissed. . . 

I haven't tried this, but if you need some extra cash, at some point in the Easter quest line you have to plant something at Cletus' farm and what you have growing is automatically sped up to completion, so people in TSTO forums have been reporting that they planted corn and reaped the benefits in hours because the game made it ready for harvest so that the farm was available to plant

carrots

I inadvertently did this when growing the GMO Potatoes, and it worked.

carrots

I inadvertently did this when growing the GMO Potatoes, and it worked.

Ir worked with my corn too. . . 

I want Sharry Bobbins, but I'm not going to drop extra real $ for donuts to buy eggs to get her. I have gotten Father Sean, Johnny Fiestas, the Blocko Store and Banana Dictatorship. 

I have none of those things.  Argh!

• Like 1

I'm hoping this update comes with a fix to the odds of what you get with the egg boxes from the Easter update, too.  I've heard from pretty much everyone that it's been endless fences and gold eggs that just result in more fences.