DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK THREE

RIPPA

It's just another example of how tone def they are. Oh man, we've got this Ray Rice thing killing us and now we've got some song that's sung by a woman who is famously a victim of abuse for our Thursday Night Game. Let's cut her song, so we don't seem insensitive.

Steelers have the red hot Carolina Panthers in the night game.   I will try to be nice to Jen after we lose, but it will be hard.

Awwww....

You will have to fogive me, Jen.  

It may look like I am angry at you, but it will be displaced rage that should be focused on our shitty shitty defense.

It's just another example of how tone def they are. Oh man, we've got this Ray Rice thing killing us and now we've got some song that's sung by a woman who is famously a victim of abuse for our Thursday Night Game. Let's cut her song, so we don't seem insensitive.

I still don't get why it would be insensitive to play the song of a VICTIM of abuse.  It would be insensitive to play a Chris Brown song, because he was the abuser, but I don't see why Rhianna's song needs to be pulled.  Will the Vikings remove Jackson 5 songs, because Michael was an abused kid?  Will the Jaguars remove T-Pain songs because all he does is win, and all they do is lose?

You will have to fogive me, Jen

It may look like I am angry at you, but it will be displaced rage that should be focused on our shitty shitty defense.

Steelers scoring no touchdowns in six quarters doesn't exactly help matters either. Honestly, I wish I knew who Todd Haley had pictures of to get invited back this year.

But yeah, Cam and his weapons against our limp dick D is gonna be uggggg-leeee. If the game is still competitive by the second half I'll consider it a moral victory.

For the record - he was cut because they needed room for Brandon Merriweather since his suspension is up.

So I assume they will sign Rambo again in 3 weeks when Merriweather is suspended for another helmet to helmet hit