DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

Also, my prediction of a 9-7 season is looking pretty good right now. The media keeps telling everyone the Niners are a Super Bowl contender but there's too many holes on the defense. However, Kaepernick isn't usually this careless and I would hope 120 yards of penalties is something we'll never see again. It was easy pickings for Chicago in that second half.

Well, guys...  The NFL is going to be hard to predict this year.

Not one but two guys in my office pick'em are currently 0 for the entire week. In the five years we've done it, nobody has gone an entire week without picking one game correct, let alone two in the same week.

A lot of professional gamblers are going to be taking out second mortgages if this season keeps on going this way.

Texans alone in first place in the AFC South!  Only giving up 6.5 points per game!!  Fitzpatrick = no interceptions!!! Time to get blown out by the Giants to bring me back to reality!!!!

And I can't get mad at JJ Watt of all people vulturing Arian's TD.

The only thing going right for me so far today is that one of you idiots started Jake Locker against me in the DVDVR cash league

That would be me.

The matchup looked good. I didn't trust Romo after last week, not that he did better.

Next year, I'll be drafting a QB a little earlier.

INT #4 for Cassel. Though this one wasn't really his fault. Cassel is the gift that keeps on giving for the Pats.

So happy the Vikings gave that guy a bigger contract for the privilege of watching him morph into the 2006 version of Brad Johnson.

Well, guys... The NFL is going to be hard to predict this year.

Are there any top running backs left outside of McCoy?

Plenty of them. McCoy, Forte, Lynch and Foster (until he gets hurt). You could make a case for a few others, but not CJ Spiller. LOL, didn't we go over this last year.

Charles will be back in that group shortly it seems. Mild sprain.