DVDVR Message Board

This Week In NFL Stupidity

hammerva

Well they could use his own words against him. I do believe a coach when asked about a bounty system in his locker room told the Commish he didn't know anything and got a year off. now the commish says he didn't know anything and everyone is supposed to say ah ok that's cool

Great comparison - I think Payton was lying too.

It's been a over week since we had a new player named to be in this not so elite class, come on down Spillman if the Cowboys.

Then again, they let someone who got drunk and killed back on the team. Oi. Wish the NFL would crackdown on that too. Joe Schmoe working 40 hours a week gets caught drinking and driving, he's fucked. Some NFL player does the same, he gots money to pay his way out of being fucked.

It's been a over week since we had a new player named to be in this not so elite class, come on down Spillman if the Cowboys.

Then again, they let someone who got drunk and killed back on the team. Oi. Wish the NFL would crackdown on that too. Joe Schmoe working 40 hours a week gets caught drinking and driving, he's fucked. Some NFL player does the same, he gots money to pay his way out of being fucked.

Well, being fair- he should have just hit an animal instead of a human. Then, everyone would demand he get banned for life and given the chair for it. Really, the "letting people get drunk and killed back on their team" IS partially on the fans there.

• Like 1

Well, being fair- he should have just hit an animal instead of a human. Then, everyone would demand he get banned for life and given the chair for it. Really, the "letting people get drunk and killed back on their team" IS partially on the fans there.

To be fair though, if michael vick had done the same thing to humans he'd be on death row.   

• Like 1

Sometimes when you go for edgy, you step over the line.  I think that's the case here.  I don't think the guy should be fired or anything - he's be doing the mascot gig for 20 years - but an apology or something is in order.

Sometimes when you go for edgy, you step over the line.  I think that's the case here.  I don't think the guy should be fired or anything - he's be doing the mascot gig for 20 years - but an apology or something is in order.

Yeah an apology and maybe a week suspension seems fair. . .