DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

One of those "click me" wrestling news sites on Google says Kurt Angle is gonna choose beweeen WWE and TNA soon. Does he have a choice? I thought WWE wouldn't hire the guy back on a bet. Would he be a good commisioner-type if you not let his ass near a ring?

I fell for one of those, and learned that Vince McMahon was the one who decided to end Taker's streak.

One of those "click me" wrestling news sites on Google says Kurt Angle is gonna choose beweeen WWE and TNA soon. Does he have a choice? I thought WWE wouldn't hire the guy back on a bet. Would he be a good commisioner-type if you not let his ass near a ring?

I fell for one of those, and learned that Vince McMahon was the one who decided to end Taker's streak.

Actually, I meant Yahoo, and I swear, it said "Angle to make decision soon," and I did think "didn't he already decide that?" But I mostly thought "WWE wouldn't have him back on a bet. His decision is between TNA and TNA."

What's a "transactional year?" And who's responsible for that [sic] shit?

Interviewer: Would you say you were a Volatile player?

David Beckham: Well, I can play on the right, in the middle and sometimes on the left.

Vince purchased all the RobTerry matches for his "personal" collection. The tapes are stored in a vault with vasoline, an old t shirt,and a life sized HHH standee.

Someone has been watching Vince masturbate. It's alright, I'm not judging you.