DVDVR Message Board

Breaking Bad Final Season Continues August 11th

Elsalvajeloco

I just started watching this show and I am really kicking myself for not watching it all along. I'm about to start season 4 (I all ready know what happens up to the end of the last air episode since I read spoilers). I used to be like "come on It's Malcom's dad. He can't possibly be that good". Well he is that good and a whole lot more.

A few weeks back, I was watching AMC's late night marathon and happened to catch Saul's debut episode. In retrospect, it's hilarious that Walt & Jesse got involved with Saul (and as a result, Gus & Mike) totally by accident when Saul walked into the wrong interrogation room.

BADGER: Lynchpin of the series. Who knew?

I used to be like "come on It's Malcom's dad. He can't possibly be that good".

But... Cranston was really great in that show.  (so was Jane Kaczmarek)

Great comedic actor. I had my doubts about him being dramatic. But I forgot that the best dramatic actors usually are also great comedic ones.

My guess is that it ends up being somebody we haven't even met yet.

For a while, I was thinking he had run afoul of the Aryan Brotherhood guys he got hooked up with through Todd, but I don't even know if they brought Jesse Plemons back this season or not.

I keep wating for the Feds who said they'd be watching Jesse after the ricin scare to show back up.

FANTASY BOOKING

Hank goes into denial that his brother-in-law is a meth titan and unintentionally brings someone back into play to get rid of Walter and Jesse. I could see Hank letting Marie know and Marie freaks out. Skyler pretends like she doesn't know when Marie brings it up to her. Skyler lets Walter know and Walter secretly plots Marie's death (and Hank later on) behind Skyler's back. Todd probably gets caught and helps the DEA break the case. Thus, Walter has to hide from everyone before he can kill Hank.

A few weeks back, I was watching AMC's late night marathon and happened to catch Saul's debut episode. In retrospect, it's hilarious that Walt & Jesse got involved with Saul (and as a result, Gus & Mike) totally by accident when Saul walked into the wrong interrogation room.BADGER: Lynchpin of the series. Who knew?

Really?I always thought that Jesse took Walt to hire Saul."You don't want a criminal lawyer, you want a CRIMINAL lawyer."Him walking in with the wrong case file was supposed to let us know just how little he cares/incompetent he is unless there is substantial cash involved.

When people use their first post to correct me on something, it makes me think I'm really wrong.

I remember it playing out like, Saul gives Badger his card with the dollar amount he wants, Badger passes that on to Walt & Jesse, Walt & Jesse predictably squabble over hiring Saul in the above referenced scene. That middle part may have been completely invented by my sleep-deprived mind.

When people use their first post to correct me on something, it makes me think I'm really wrong.I remember it playing out like, Saul gives Badger his card with the dollar amount he wants, Badger passes that on to Walt & Jesse, Walt & Jesse predictably squabble over hiring Saul in the above referenced scene. That middle part may have been completely invented by my sleep-deprived mind.

Haha didnt mean anything by it. I just went here before I started snooping the wrestling pages.You may be right. Gives me an excuse to go back and rewatch it all though haha

He didn't have Saul poison the kid, he had Saul get the Ricin cigarette from Jessie by having his bodyguard pat him down and swipe it. One of the more implausible bits in the whole show, but at least they took the time to explain it.

I think Vince Gilligan made mention of Walt sneaking the Lilly of the Valley into the kids juice box or something. I assume we wont actually see it played out on screen.