DVDVR Message Board

SEPT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Brock's always been a heavy sweater.

I vividly remember a 1991-ish PWI when they had the page of 6 Scouting Reports and one of Irwin R. Schyster's "weaknesses" was that he sweated a lot in his shirt and suspenders.

if you can't look at a picture of a guy and determine if he has a heart ailment.. how can you determine that?

Is he a great big fat person?

we might only be able to determine diabetes from pictures, not heart ailments

(i'm horrible)

So anyways.. what's the most preposterous thing about wrestling/WWE that could get repeated in a mainstream organ and then addressed by the WWE?

• Like 1

Damn damn damn ... now I'm going thru my day saying, in my head, "Everybody lies. Everybody lies. Everybody lies. Everybody lies ..."

I'm trying to make it less intrusive by putting different accents and inflections on the various syllables, but still.

perhaps the first Ultimate Warrior was the result of Fritz Von Erich's work with the students of Wernher Von Braun to create a clone of his son Kerry in order to create more Von Erichs. Then Fritz got cheap, Warrior was released without mentioning him as a Von Erich, and the Von Erichs just bought Lance Von Erich instead.

• Like 3

perhaps the first Ultimate Warrior was the result of Fritz Von Erich's work with the students of Wernher Von Braun to create a clone of his son Kerry in order to create more Von Erichs. Then Fritz got cheap, Warrior was released without mentioning him as a Von Erich, and the Von Erichs just bought Lance Von Erich instead.

I forgot about Fritz's Nazi connections.  Clearly the Ultimate Warrior Program was part of Operation Paperclip.

• Like 2

Would anyone be shocked if Brock did have heart issues? We have wrestling history and probably twenty years of steroid use. I do not want to hear any naive shit about the phony wwe wellness program, ufc testing, or even ncaa testing. I have bosworth, sonnen, and multiple deaths in my favor.

Would anyone be shocked if Brock did have heart issues? We have wrestling history and probably twenty years of steroid use. I do not want to hear any naive shit about the phony wwe wellness program, ufc testing, or even ncaa testing. I have bosworth, sonnen, and multiple deaths in my favor.

So the only correct answer here is 'no Dre, you're right. I wouldn't be shocked because look at the arguments we have on our side, anything else would be shit.' 

This is gonna be a great conversation, I guess? If it's not up for discussion, why post it on a discussion board? Just say it out loud to a mirror and call it a day.

• Like 3

So the only correct answer here is 'no Dre, you're right. I wouldn't be shocked because look at the arguments we have on our side, anything else would be shit.'

This is gonna be a great conversation, I guess? If it's not up for discussion, why post it on a discussion board? Just say it out loud to a mirror and call it a day.

Psst, angry guy. It's a forum for exchanging ideas and I was curious as to if anyone thought Brock wasn't a steroid case. That was my opinion, not multiple choice for others. Are you all red like Brock over this?