DVDVR Message Board

apple stock to plummet tuesday?

misanthrope304

The "Fappening" (as its being called) has just become wrestling related. Velvet Sky, Eva Marie, and Melina are now online.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend this is some travesty or that I am not interested in seeing some of my favorite female celebrities in the buff. But the mass release and someone blocking out his entire day to leak is kinda creepy and sad.

The Melina one looks fake looking at her face and the pixelization on the left side of her face.

I'll say it: I ain't looking. This isn't stuff like where Lana did nudity in TV-MA tv shows that were intended to be seen. This is people's private shit, (and if that's the literal truth, feel free not to inform me.) It's pointing telescopes at peoples' windows and excusing yourself because "they should have closed their drapes." Fuck that.

• Like 6

Deadspin just posted a weird conversation between two people over facebook.

I can't believe how long that conversation went on and how petty it got. "Nuh-uh! I make way more money than you do, random internet scammer!"

I was waiting for "my dad can beat up your dad" but it never came. Also, so you're dating McKayla Maroney but the first thing that enters your mind is "I need to trade her private pictures for the whole world to see.." Makes sense... the Guy couldn't just admit he stole the pictures I guess..loser..

I don't plan to google the pics.   I respect their privacy but also think that they were pretty naive to trust in a secure cloud given past shenanigans. 

If you are a hot female celebrity and want to surprise your male significant other with provocative photos, might I suggest using a digital camera and a laptop with strong encryption, a firewall, and a good AV program and not your smart phone?

Everytime I go back to 4Chan, I remember all of the reasons I left in the first place.

The reports now are that the hackers found their way into iCloud via the FindMyIphone app because apparently there was no password lockout deals

So they just used one of those programs to constantly bombard accounts with passwords until success

The reports now are that the hackers found their way into iCloud via the FindMyIphone app because apparently there was no password lockout deals

So they just used one of those programs to constantly bombard accounts with passwords until success

We discussed brute force attacks against web telephony in our security seminar two weeks ago in the context of how the tech can be used to remotely disable cell phone triggerd IEDs. 

Self fulfilling prophecy.

I would not be surprised if JLaw's phone password was Keverd33n or something.

Yes, how dare anyone expect privacy in this day and age!  Why, they should know better than to take naked pictures in the privacy of their own homes.  What a bunch of loose women!

Taking pictures like that, they had it coming.

Yes, how dare anyone expect privacy in this day and age!  Why, they should know better than to take naked pictures in the privacy of their own homes.  What a bunch of loose women!

Taking pictures like that, they had it coming.

I don't think anyone's saying that.

It's tough, because you don't expect the vast majority of actresses to be super tech-savvy. Apple probably backs up all photos to the cloud whether you like it or not - I don't have an iPhone, so I don't know, but I'm assuming that's the case. Sometimes it can really be rocket science to the non-tech-savvy person to figure out how to keep it from doing that.

So they shouldn't have had stuff like that on the cloud, but I think it's kinda crazy to say "they should've known better." I'm sure Jennifer Lawrence doens't spend her off time at 4Chan.

Why, they should know better than to take naked pictures in the privacy of their own homes with a device that is always connected to the internet which doesn't store files on the device itself.

FTFY.

If you are going to take naughty photos for the enjoyment of you and your significant other, take them on a device where the photos are stored locally on said device.

If you are a hot female celebrity and want to surprise your male significant other with provocative photos, might I suggest sending it directly to me so I can assert my right to think of you only as a sex object?

FTFY

Yes, that is clearly the point he was trying to get across. Not "if your going to take photos of yourself naked, do so responsibly." Was clearly just "SHOW DEM TITTIES!"

• Like 2

If you are a hot female celebrity and want to surprise your male significant other with provocative photos, might I suggest sending it directly to me so I can assert my right to think of you only as a sex object?

FTFY

Yes, that is clearly the point he was trying to get across. Not "if your going to take photos of yourself naked, do so responsibly." Was clearly just "SHOW DEM TITTIES!"

This is a far better response than the very undiplomatic "You're an idiot, Mike" statement that I had in mind.

People who take these sorts of photos on smart phones are the same types of people that update Facebook to tell the world that they are on vacation and their house (and belongings) are unattended.. 

The lack of situational awareness that people have these days is amazing.  You may as just park your car in a poorly lit alleyway with the keys in the ignition and your wallet stuffed in the cup holder.