DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER PHOTO THREAD

He must've been on their radar for awhile as they'd used him on job duty against the Godwins a year or so before that. They actually protected him pretty well and he got to flash his stuff a bit which was cool.

Those pics of Lance Russell are awesome and it's great to see him looking so well. I hope I'm as good as him when I'm nearing 90. It was great when lawler introduced him before Raw and his voice is still perfect! Suddenly, I was awash with disappointment that Lance Russell wasn't commentating the Nexus invasion in 2010. Can you imagine Lance, microphone still on, berating Bryan for choking out Justin Roberts? Admonishing Darren Young for pulling up the ringside mats? Man, the moments we've missed.

• Like 1

Those pics of Lance Russell are awesome and it's great to see him looking so well. I hope I'm as good as him when I'm nearing 90. It was great when lawler introduced him before Raw and his voice is still perfect! Suddenly, I was awash with disappointment that Lance Russell wasn't commentating the Nexus invasion in 2010. Can you imagine Lance, microphone still on, berating Bryan for choking out Justin Roberts? Admonishing Darren Young for pulling up the ringside mats? Man, the moments we've missed.

"well hey, now!"

• Like 1