DVDVR Message Board

Mortal Kombat thread

BrianS81177

It's Jason and the Predator, isn't it?

Also, hey, I wonder if Reptile's ending will be that he was doing somebody's bidding after being promised the power to revive his people, only to find out he got played. That would be a fresh and interesting direction for the character.

It's Jason and the Predator, isn't it?

Also, hey, I wonder if Reptile's ending will be that he was doing somebody's bidding after being promised the power to revive his people, only to find out he got played. That would be a fresh and interesting direction for the character.

Reptie = Sting?

Guest The Magnificent 7

Thinking about getting this because I loved Injustice.  It's been a while since I bought a MK game, but it looks great.

Thinking about getting this because I loved Injustice.  It's been a while since I bought a MK game, but it looks great.

I would suggest getting the last one too. You can probably pick it up for 20 bucks now.

Played this a lot on Saturday at my cousin's house and beat the ever living shit out of both of them, which is a complete change of pace for me since I'm younger than both of them and they would kick my ass every fighting game when I was a little kid back in the 90's.

Life's good.

Guest The Magnificent 7

I can't get enough of this game.  Story mode is awesome, the towers, Krypt, brutalities, the fight modifiers, the 3 variations per character, and just about everything is great. 

Favorite characters so far are Sub-Zero, Kenshi, Kung Lao, and Raiden.  I will jack you up with some Sub-Zeros. 

The new "kids" are kind of wack besides Jacqui.  Takeda is alright, but the bow and arrow guy is annoying and Cassie Cage isn't much fun to play as.  Her fatality with the bubble gum is nuts, though. 

Scorpion has the best pair of fatalities I've seen thus far.  His second one you unlock is amazing.

Get this game if you like fighting games and if you dug Injustice at all. 

Is Shang Tsung in this? Tell ya what I coulda bought a nice double-wide with the amount of quarters I spent on this game back in the stand-up arcade days. And I whipped all sortsa ass while playing as Shang Tsung, loved that mugga fugga cause he could turn into whoever(which was a total diss to your opponent) and had their fatalities etc. I was just wondering if he's on the game and still has the same morphing abilities etc. In guess I could GOOGLE this shite but I'm too freakin lazy...

I have not been able to get any of the mobile game bullshit to unlock in the console game and vice versa. Never had that problem with Injustice.

Also, thing I just noticed today but am pretty sure I have been doing for 23 years: I always seem to close my eyes when I do fatalities. Not "OMG I can't look!!!" but every one I did tonight, I closed my eyes to do the input and then opened them again to watch.  Weird.

If you got the Kombat Pack, Jason drops tomorrow along with horror skins for Ermac (A mummy, the shittiest of monsters) Mileena (vampiress) and Reptile (Motherfucking Gillman!!!!)

if not, you have to wait a week

So right now, until they patch it,there's an exploit where if you download someone's kombat history online and they have the mobile skins unlocked, you get whatever they unlocked too.

So now I have all the skins but Classic Mileena, who they haven't released yet, and this will be patched by the time they do probably.

There's a guy named Grumpysempai that is either 37 or 47 that has everything

OH IM SORRY MY EXPLOIT THAT SAVES YOU 20 HOURS OF WORK WAS SO FRUSTRATING BIG FRESH

Ingrsco-

Just keep downloading people's records, back out to the main menu after each one, and stuff starts popping up as unlocked.

Unless they fixed it by now

• Like 3

Our heroes, Johnny Vinyl & the Bear, attempt to play Mortal Kombat X. They start off in "Test Your Luck" mode with random modifiers. They talk about the MK movies, Bear mashes buttons furiously, Johnny gets grossed the fuck out, and this all before they switch back to normal mode and witness the game's fatalities... Not for children.

Do all the YouTube BS: Like, Subscribe, Comment, Share, Send us your eldest child

Follow Co-oping Toward Hatred on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CoopingHatred