DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I really wanna know what was going through Rock's head for him to not even check up on Mick/thank him after that match. He just brained the guy nine times with a chair, surely he could at least go back and say 'hi'. If I were MIck I would've went after his ass the next time I saw him for that.

He's no Johnny Depp, but his movies have pulled in nearly $1B total, nothing to sneeze at.

I wonder how much creative control he has or if he just gets an exec producer credit?

Also, i see maybe 2.5-3 good movies on that list.

I thought the whole thing with Melina was a little weird... I didn't love it.

he has Brie Bella's phone number but not Daniel Bryan's number.

Oh boy, is it already time for "Mick Foley Masturbation Month" here in the omnibus thread? It's my favorite month of the year!

• Like 1

The reason War Games worked in it's initial form was that it combined one group (Horsemen) and guys that had feuds individually with members of Horsemen. DX/Nation was just gang warfare bullshit. I would think Evolution vs someone would probably be the most effective use of this.

Pre 2002...sorry. Disregard the Evolution example.

Worse.  It was Shockmaster'd.

EDIT:  That said, I am now PISSED we don't live in the universe that got that match as a War Games.  Imagine. say, Owen and Dustin starting that motherfucker?  Woah boy.