DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

"I Was A Victim Of Racism" - Alberto Del Rio (Spanish language article)

Worst case scenario? CMLL finds some anti-Mexican rudos to endlessly feud with Del Rio/Patron. Leading to lots of Patron/Rodriguez/etc v. a trio of dudes like Aaron Aguilera/Mike Mondo/Trevor Murdoch or something.

(Ok, if Amish Roadkill wanted to go to Mexico, they could probably pass off Trevor Murdoch/Roadkill as a tag team of American Rednecks, until the unfortunate stabbings occur)

That's really a worst case since he's going to AAA

Kevin Nash tore a quad just walking into the ring.

Is that the funniest recurring joke? Air bill? Ptbull? Quad?

I think so.

Not sure which one is funniest (none of them?), but tittymaster is easily the least amusing, at least for me.  Has there been a tittymaster joke which was actually halfway funny?

• Like 1

Vince calling out Kermit the Frog is the best. It wasn't even playful, it was "THAT FUCKIN FROG." 

There has to be a way we get Kermit vs. Vince in a Backstage Brawl at Mania. 

• Like 2

Vince calling out Kermit the Frog is the best. It wasn't even playful, it was "THAT FUCKIN FROG." 

There has to be a way we get Kermit vs. Vince in a Backstage Brawl at Mania. 

Yeah, it's great. Did Kermit do something to Vince on TV when the Muppets were on Raw? I'd love to think Vince believes they're real and they went off script on him and this is his revenge; ruining Kermit's felt body.

Barrett's alright.  He's nothing to write home about though.  I think the best use of him long-term is as a broadcaster.  At least try him out on SmackDown in place of JBL.

hqdefault.jpg

Bret not wearing pink looks so wrong.

Bret Hart taking the championship belt to the gym seems like something he'd do though.

• Like 4

Wait.  Why am I being so unambitious...chemical attack?

Replace "chemical attack" with "army of cyborg chimps" and we're onto something.

And always ask yourself "What would Milius do?"

The answer is:

Dean Ambrose is a young hobo riding the rails into danger when he discovers a plot to unleash an army of cyborg chimps from a train hurtling through L.A. 

Team him up as Rutger Hauer's young protege in Hobo With A Shotgun 2, and Ambrose can start writing his Best Supporting Actor speech now.

• Like 1

Wait. Why am I being so unambitious...chemical attack?

Replace "chemical attack" with "army of cyborg chimps" and we're onto something.

And always ask yourself "What would Milius do?"

The answer is:

Dean Ambrose is a young hobo riding the rails into danger when he discovers a plot to unleash an army of cyborg chimps from a train hurtling through L.A.

Team him up as Rutger Hauer's young protege in Hobo With A Shotgun 2, and Ambrose can start writing his Best Supporting Actor speech now.

Rutger Hauer was the titty master that Ambrose apprenticed under.